HITECH Revisions to Your HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices, Establishing Provider-Based Clinics; 2013 Knee Updates.
Online PR News – 10-April-2013 – Durham, NC – AudioEducator is the most leading healthcare training provider of business-enhancing information. The company plans and schedules webinars on various healthcare and medical coding, billing, & compliance topics catered to industry requirements. This year, AudioEducator has included updates on CPT® changes, documentation challenges, and other guidelines on E/M, modifiers, OIG work plan, and fee schedule. AudioEducator offers choices and flexibility. You can attend their webinars, request for replays for the webinars already done, or buy CD recordings and PDF transcripts.
HITECH Revisions to Your HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices: Compliance experts Jim Sheldon-Dean, will present this audio event on Tuesday, April 09, 2013 at 1pm ET. This session will cover:
• New requirements for the NPP to include notice of fundraising activity and an opportunity to opt out,
• New requirements for individuals to provide authorization for the sale of PHI,
• New rights of access to electronic records,
• New rights to restrict certain disclosures, and
• New rights of notice in the event of a breach.
• Health Plans also have changes related to the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA) that must be reflected in their NPPs.
For more info & registration, visit http://www.audioeducator.com/hipaa/hipaa-hitech-updates-040913.html
Establishing Provider-Based Clinics, All That You Want To Know In 2013: This is a 90-minute power packed event presented by eminent expert Duane Abbey, Ph.D., scheduled for Tuesday, April 09, 2013 at 1pm ET. In this session Dr. Duane will make you learn:
• Determine the advantage of provider-based clinics to hospitals.
• Find out what do hospitals have to do to establish provider-based clinics.
• Uncover the ambiguities in the provider-based rule (PBR).
• Here are the criteria you have to meet to establish a provider-based clinic.
• Learn if you have to meet each and every criterion in order to establish provider-based status.
• Discover when CMS is interested in making a determination that an operation is provider-based.
• Underline how physician supervision fits into the provider-based issues.
• Complete these CMS-855 enrollment forms relative to provider-based clinics.
• Highlight what special coding and billing requirements are required for provider-based clinics.
• Set up a proper fee schedule for both the facility and professional components.
For more info, you can log on to http://www.audioeducator.com/hospitals-and-health-systems/provider-based-clinics-040913.html
2013 Knee Updates, Changes And Medicare: This is a 60-minute audio event, presented by expert speaker Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, ACS-EM, ACS-OR, scheduled for Wednesday April 10, 2013 at 1pm ET.
• What is all included in 29880 and 29881 per CPT and CCI.
• Know when you will be able to report separately for removal of loose bodies and what would be the appropriate code and modifier.
• When it comes to total knees and revision of total knees how they are reported and what to look for in the operative note.
• How to apply the NCCI guidelines and should you apply across the board to all payers/carriers.
• Answering and providing support for your tough knee surgical procedures.
For more info & registration, visit http://www.audioeducator.com/orthopedics/knee-coding-updates-041013.html
To learn more about other updates events for more than 20 specialties, please visit http://www.audioeducator.com/ . You can also call Adam K at 1-866-458-2965 or e-mail Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org.