The Fifth Annual Hope Gala, benefiting Operation Kindness, a nonprofit organization that assists more than 3,000 homeless dogs and cats each year, providing them with food, shelter and medical attention on April 21.
Online PR News – 10-April-2013 – Dallas, Texas – What: The Fifth Annual Hope Gala, benefiting Operation Kindness, a nonprofit organization that assists more than 3,000 homeless dogs and cats each year, providing them with food, shelter and medical attention
Who: Operation Kindness, the oldest and largest no-kill shelter in North Texas
When: Sunday, April 21, 2013 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Sambuca Restaurant, located in Uptown Dallas at 2120 McKinney Ave.
Details: The Hope Gala includes:
• A four-course dinner with open bar, hosted by Sambuca
• Live entertainment by Ricki Derek and the Vegas Six: Following in the great tradition of Frank Sinatra and Bobby Darin, crooner Ricki Derek and his six-piece band will put on a memorable performance that’s sure to please
• Dancing: the dance floor will be open for all Operation Kindness guests
• Live auction: featuring fine jewelry, once-in-a-lifetime travel packages, Fleetwood Mac tickets, fine dining and more
• A “Puttin' on the Ritz” raffle: the winner and a guest will enjoy four nights at the domestic Ritz-Carlton of his or her choice with daily breakfast for two, and round-trip airfare from any American Airlines location. Package valued at $6,860. Need not be present to win.
Cost: Gala tickets are $200 per person. Tickets are tax-deductible. All proceeds will benefit Operation Kindness. For more information or to purchase gala or raffle tickets, visit www.operationkindness.org/events/hope_gala/.
About Operation Kindness: Founded in 1976, Operation Kindness is the oldest and largest no-kill shelter in North Texas. Its mission is to care for homeless cats and dogs in a no-kill environment until each is adopted into a responsible home and to advocate humane values and behavior. On a daily basis, Operation Kindness cares for an average of 300 animals at the shelter, with more than 100 animals in foster homes. Operation Kindness has saved more than 75,000 animals since its inception, and it assists more than 3,000 dogs and cats each year. Learn more about Operation Kindness by calling 972-418-PAWS or by visiting http://www.operationkindness.org, https://twitter.com/OpKindness or www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Kindness/30251945822).