Search All Local Homes for Sale on iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, and Tablet devices.
Online PR News – 05-April-2013 – Jacksonville, FL – RealtyWEB.Net, a leading MLS with coverage area in Jacksonville, Florida, announced the launch of their mobile app, RealtyWEB.Net Mobile Real Estate, that works on all major mobile devices and is available to download for free from all major apps stores, including iTunes, Android, and Blackberry. The public can download the app to their phone or tablet device to view all homes for sale or rent in the Jacksonville, Florida coverage area.
RealtyWEB.Net’s mobile app uses Smarter Agent’s patented GPS technology, to locate the user and display listings in the immediate area. Users can also search by address, city or zip code to see property details for all homes for sale or rent in a specified area, including price, square footage, estimated mortgage, taxes, features, maps, pictures and more. The “Refine Search” feature lets users select a price range, property type and the number of beds and baths to help them find just what they’re looking for. If a user has questions or wants a tour of a property, the “Contact” feature within the app connects the user to the respective listing agent by phone or email.
RealtyWEB.Net partnered with Smarter Agent, the leader in mobile real estate app development, to be able to offer clients and prospects a mobile house-hunting app available across all carriers and on all major mobile devices such as iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and tablets.
“It’s has always been our goal to provide our members and their potential customers access to the most comprehensive and accurate real estate information available in Northeast Florida. Partnering with Smarter Agent gave us that perfect blend… quicker communications and up-to-date data in a mobile tool.”
Ron Stephan, CEO RealtyWEB.Net/MMTinfo
Consumers can text RWEB to 87778 to send RealtyWEB.Net’s mobile app to their mobile device, go to http://m.realtyweb.net to download the mobile real estate search, or simple visit their app store and search for RealtyWEB.Net.
The Northeast Florida Association of Realtors (NEFAR) exists to:
• Unite those engaged in the recognized branches of the real estate profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests.
• Promote and maintain high standards of conduct in the real estate profession as expressed in the Code of Ethics of the National Association of Realtors.
• Provide a unified medium for real estate owners and those engaged in the real estate profession whereby their interests may be safeguarded and advanced.
• Further the interests of home and other real property ownership.
• Unite those engaged in the real estate profession with the Florida Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors, thereby furthering their own objectives throughout the state and nation, obtaining the benefits and privileges of membership therein.
• Designate, for the benefit of the public, individuals authorized to use the terms "Realtor" and "Realtors" as licensed, prescribed and controlled by the National Association of Realtors.
ABOUT SMARTER AGENT
Smarter Agent is a mobile application pioneer that has created the first scalable mobile cascading Platform as a Service (PaaS) that enables widespread content distribution to consumers through native and HTML.5 apps. Smarter Agent powers more top downloaded real estate app store titles in the Android, iPhone and Blackberry marketplaces than any other in the real estate vertical. This includes the #1 and #2 downloaded and rated large franchisor apps, the most highly downloaded and rated independent brokerage office app and many of the top downloaded Multiple Listing Service (MLS) apps. The integration of SMS/text messaging, QR codes and intra-application features enhance discovery and viral distribution via social media and traditional channels.