Bharatbook added a new report on "Airlines - Scandinavia Industry Guide" into its market report catalogue for reselling
Online PR News – 20-May-2010 – – Airlines - Scandinavia Industry Guide
Datamonitor''s Airlines - Scandinavia Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Airlines industry in each of the Scandinavian (Denmark, Norway and Sweden) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, segmentation, and five forces analysis, plus full five year market forecasts for each country. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135983&rt=Airlines-Scandinavia-Industry-Guide.html )
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary market values, and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry''s prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The Scandinavian airlines market had a total market value of $11 billion in 2008.
Denmark was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 4.2% over the 2004–08 period.
Within the airlines industry, Norway is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $4.8 billion in 2008.
The airlines industry in Norway is expected to lead the Scandinavian countries with a value of $5 billion in 2013.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, both scheduled and chartered, but excludes air freight transport.
Industry volumes are defined as the total number of passengers enplaned at all airports within the country or region. Industry value is defined as the total revenue obtained by airlines from transporting these passengers. This avoids the double-counting of passengers.
All currency conversions in this profile were carried out using constant average annual exchange rates.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135983&rt=Airlines-Scandinavia-Industry-Guide.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook