This workshop strives to enable internal auditors to analyse financial statements effectively to assess business and manage risk within a business.
Online PR News – 02-April-2013 – Shanghai,April 2 – This workshop will be held at 3 locations:
Singapore, SINGAPORE on May 13-14, 2013
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA on May 16-17,2013
Shanghai, CHINA on May 20-21, 2013
Your trainer has been auditing some of the top firms including National Grid, Barratt Homes and United Biscuits along with a number of local government institutions. Don't miss out this opportunity to engage in discussion with an expert in its field !
What You Will Learn
- Identify irregularities and in providing better and more cost effective audits.
- Use financial statements to understand and assess business performance and identify risk.
- Calculate and interpret key financial ratios.
- Understand what is meant by creative accounting, how it is carried out and its implications for businesses.
- Identify early warning signs within a business using financial statements.
~ The focus throughout will be on the analysis of real-life financial statements.~
By attending this training, you take the first step towards making sense of financial jargon and being aware of the different components in a set of financial statements.
Contact us for more information and we will send you the full pdf brochure!