Connecting women entrepreneurs and innovators to build a business, MACs Women announces MACs Women's Entrepreneur Summit, to be held at Lake Isle Country Club, Eastchester, New York, on June 8, 2013.
Online PR News – 02-April-2013 – Eastchester, NY – Connecting global women entrepreneurs, industry innovators and creators to build a better business, the MACs Women's Group announces the 2013 MACs Women's Entrepreneur Summit, which will be held at the Lake Isle Country Club, Eastchester, New York, on June 8, 2013.
Now in its 4th year, the Women Entrepreneur Summit is expected to attract over 350 women entrepreneurs from established business owners and startups, to vendors and suppliers across different industries.
The event has garnered support and corporate sponsorships from various business organizations such as Constant Contact, Buffer App, just to name a few.
The special highlights of the summit include:
• Amazing networking opportunities with dynamic industry experts, successful entrepreneurs, and corporate sponsors,
• An inspiring day packed with positively impacting experiences and motivational sessions,
• Connecting, sharing and learning from like-minded women entrepreneurs, and
• Hearing from inspiring speakers that feature Michael E. Gerber, “the World’s #1 Small Business Guru” according to Inc. Magazine, and the founder of MACs Women’s Group herself, Michelle Christie.
The entrepreneur summit will cover latest industry trends, proven ways to grow a small business and building a dynamic enterprise, as well as effective social media strategies and techniques that really work for your business.
[b]Dare to Prosper[/b]
The theme for 2013 is “Dare to Prosper,” in which the summit will focus on celebrating the woman in business and developing a desired lifestyle that maximizes her full potential to achieve growth goals.
“At its very core, MACs Women’s Group was founded to empower every woman entrepreneur who is continually seeking for creative ways to grow their business,” said Michelle Christie.
“The main focus is to inspire women business owners to develop a clear vision for success, and provide them with resources, connections and motivation they need to make things happen,” Christie added.
[b]The MACs Women's Entrepreneur Summit Speakers[/b]
• Michael E. Gerber, author of “The E-Myth Revisited”
• Michelle Christie, founder of the MACs Women’s Group
• Teresa R. Martin, Esq., founder of Generational Wealth Zone & REIA NYC
• Heidi Michaels, founder of The Champion Mindset Life Coach
• Betsy Karp, founder of I Adore Me
• Melody Stevens, founder of Time Millionaire
If you want to learn more about the 4th Annual MACs Women's Entrepreneur Summit, please go to:
• Summit’s official website: http://www.macswomensummit.com/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/macswomen
You can also join the MACs Women’s Group on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MACsWomengroup.