This highly interactive 2-day training provides you with strategic tools and techniques and enables you to obtain a core competitive advantage in the field.
Online PR News – 02-April-2013 – Shanghai – Event date: May 6-7 , 2013
Event location: Dubai, UAE
The trainer has over 24 years accumulated experience in the Commercial Management, Warehousing and Distribution fields of world class enterprises; Published author in various magazines such as LOG Middle East Logistics & Supply Chain magazine.
Why Should you Attend?
In our today’s volatile and very competitive business environment, for a company to be able to stand on top of their competition, it must be able to exhibit the right amount of responsiveness to customers’ changing needs, show significant signs of innovation, introduce appropriate products into the respective markets, but most importantly to integrate key business process that will provide service and reliability and add value to various stakeholders.
Attending this training is the first step towards enhancing the strategic capability of logistics and supply chain management, gaining practical skills, optimizing technology management and relevant operational skill.
How You Will Benefit
- To understand the vital elements of Supply Chain management
- To familiarize themselves with the various stakeholders of the Supply Chain operation and apply all appropriate types of relationship required
- To understand and then apply key processes in the own business environment to ensure competitive edge
- To comprehend the future challenges of the Supply Chain operation
- To play an active role in designing and delivering relevant Supply Chain strategies within the company’s operating environment
~ This training will be punctuated with discussions and case-studies to enable participants to share their experience and put the theoretical knowledge into practice.
Contact VMAC Group for more detailed information !