Enables SharePoint content administrators and owners to classify, organize and manage content saving valuable time and money.
Online PR News – 30-March-2013 – Chennai, TN – Vyapin, a long time Microsoft Certified Partner and Microsoft Certified Independent Software Vendor, has unveiled its latest SharePoint application for administrators titled the SharePoint Information Organizer. Though the first version offers content re-organization and content cleanup capabilities, it is ultimately targeted at becoming a comprehensive SharePoint Solution to address the entire spectrum of content management functions. It offers the following features:
• Content classification – folders and documents, through metadata update
• Content clean up and consolidation – delete unwanted / obsolete Webs, Lists, Items, Libraries, Documents in a simple time saving operation
• Synchronize SharePoint user base with AD – identify and delete unwanted Users
• Share content administration responsibilities – Site owners and Site collection administrators relieve SharePoint administrators by handling content maintenance
• Integrated interface – Unified classification and content organization interface within SharePoint
• Design and architecture – Built according to SharePoint Service Application framework for resource optimization and content organization
SharePoint Information Organizer is designed to optimize content for both SharePoint Foundation & Server.
Download & Licensing
SharePoint administrators can download a 30 days evaluation version at http://www.vyapin.com/resources.htm#Downloads
Vyapin Software Systems Private Limited is a long time Microsoft Certified Independent Software Vendor providing applications and solutions for Microsoft technologies and platforms such as SharePoint, Active Directory, Exchange server, IIS and NTFS.
DocKIT, SPListX and Xplica are some of the other highly rated SharePoint solutions from Vyapin utilized by SharePoint administrators and SharePoint Information Organizer promises to take this effort a step further.