Bharatbook added a new report on "Light trucks - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide" into its market report catalogue for reselling
Online PR News – 18-May-2010 – – Light trucks - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
Datamonitor''s Light trucks - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Light trucks industry in each of the North American Free Trade Agreement (United States, Canada, and Mexico) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135910&rt=Light-trucks-North-America-NAFTAIndustry-Guide.html )
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry''s prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The NAFTA Light trucks market reaches a value of $83 billion in 2009.
The US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $69.8 billion in 2009
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The light trucks market includes all light commercial vehicles (LCVs) and light buses and coaches (LBCs) weighing up to 3.5 tonnes. This includes pick-ups and vans, but excludes sports utility and similar vehicles. The market value is calculated in terms of manufacturer selling price (MSP), and excludes all taxes and levies. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average exchange rates.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135910&rt=Light-trucks-North-America-NAFTAIndustry-Guide.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook