Healthcare industry experts come together to talk about issues concerning Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) organized in New Delhi by Imprimis Research & Advocacy and Sanofi India
Online PR News – 09-March-2013 – new delhi – Delhi, March 8, 2013: Continually, we see a rising number of people suffering from kidney ailments and other lifestyle related diseases. Against this backdrop, it is extremely essential to highlight the significance of kidney care as well as discuss kidney risk and disease prevention techniques. Keeping this objective in mind, on World Kidney Day -- celebrated on 14th March across the globe -- Imprimis Research and Advocacy, a specialist wing of Imprimis PR, jointly with Sanofi India, a diversified healthcare company, is organizing a roundtable discussion on 13th March 2013 with the central theme “Care for your Kidneys – Role of Prevention in Chronic Kidney Disease”. The event will be hosted as a moderated round table discussion by Archana Pandey, Director (External Affairs) Max India Ltd on the said topic.
Drug Today Medical Times is the official media partner for the upcoming event.
The event will bring key stakeholders from diverse sections of the healthcare industry on a common platform to discuss kidney disease burden; causes and symptoms; role of Pharma companies in medical innovation for Chronic Kidney Disease; laws and scenario related to kidney transplant in the country; dilemma of transplant v/s dialysis; making dialysis affordable; new trend of deceased organ donation; and role of health insurance.
The roundtable on kidney care would have a distinguished set of panelists, including: (in order of event flow)
• Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Additional Prof. of Nephrology, AIIMS
• Dr. Dinesh K. Dhanwal. Director Prof. of Medicine and Endocrinologist, Maulana Azad Medical College.
• Dr. Harsha Jauhari, Chairman, Department of Renal Transplantation, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
• Aseem Garg, Founder and CEO, Deep Chand Dialysis Centre (DCDC)
• Alok Khettry, Senior Director- CNS, Emerging Markets and Super Specialty Business, Sanofi India
• Dr. Sunil Kumar Jain, Chief Pharmacist, AIIMS & VP- Indian Pharmaceutical Association, Delhi Branch
• Sanjay Jain, Senior Advocate, High court of Delhi- Committee member of the Transplantation of Human Organs and Tissues (Amendment) Bill, 2008
• Pallavi Kumar, Executive Director, Mohan Foundation
• Dr. S. Vijay, Claims Head, Religare Health Insurance Company Limited
This forum discuss upon the measures that can be taken to manage the disease and share insights about the treatments, diagnosis and services etc.
For Live tweets follow #irtkidney and for more information visit: http://imprimispr.wix.com/roundtables
Delegate by Invitation only. Please register with:
Neha Jindal (email@example.com)
Nyamat Bindra (firstname.lastname@example.org)