Bharatbook added a new report on "Airlines: Global Industry Guide" into its market report catalogue for reselling
Online PR News – 15-May-2010 – – Airlines: Global Industry Guide
Datamonitor''s Airlines: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Airlines industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry''s prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global airlines industry grew by 6.3% in 2008 to reach a value of $467.4 billion.
In 2013, the global airlines industry is forecast to have a value of $609.3 billion, an increase of 30.4% since 2008.
The global airlines market grew by 1.8% in 2008 to reach a volume of 2.1 billion passengers.
In 2013, the market is forecast to have a volume of 2.6 billion passengers, an increase of 23.6% since 2008.
Passengers transported within the domestic segment account for 66.9% of the total passenger volume.
Americas constitutes the largest airlines industry in the world, accounting for 49.8% of the global revenue.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, both scheduled and chartered, but excludes air freight transport.
Industry volumes are defined as the total number of passengers enplaned at all airports within the country or region. Industry value is defined as the total revenue obtained by airlines from transporting these passengers. This avoids the double-counting of passengers.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135918&rt=Airlines-Global-Industry-Guide.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook