Aspose Visual Studio Plugin is for those busy developers who want to try out Aspose .NET components quickly without leaving their Visual Studio IDE. It is your own playground for quickly learning and playing with Aspose .NET components
Online PR News – 07-March-2013 – Lane Cove, NSW – What’s new in this release?
Aspose development team is happy to announce the release of Aspose Visual Studio Plugin 1.0.0. This plugin is for those busy developers who want to try out Aspose .NET components quickly without leaving their Visual Studio IDE. It is your own playground for quickly learning and playing with Aspose .NET components: it reduces the learning curve. The Aspose Visual Studio plugin is a wizard which allows you to create new Aspose projects. This plugin perform the following important features
• You can select and download any desired Aspose .NET components directly from Aspose servers without leaving your favorite Visual Studio IDE.
• Downloaded components are automatically referenced in your projects.
• You can download the selected Product Samples, configure them on your machine and open in Visual Studio to play with Aspose .NET APIs.
• Product Samples are presented in tree format that helps you to browse and use any sample code.
Aspose are file format experts. At Aspose you will find a wide variety of file management components. Supported formats include Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDF documents, Flash & Project files. Aspose produce components for .NET, Java and SharePoint as well as rendering extensions for SQL Server Reporting Services & JasperReports exporters. Aspose helps developers to become more productive & maximize their investments by delivering reliable solutions on time.
More about Aspose Visual Studio Plugin
- Homepage of Aspose .NET Components: http://www.aspose.com/.net/total-component.aspx
- Download Aspose Visual Studio Plugin: http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/2aaeced9-779e-4bf4-955e-eaca352021a9
- Post suggestions & technical queries at Aspose feedback forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.marketplace/506/showforum.aspx
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067