MSys, a provider of development and test automation services to storage and telecom vendors, today announced its 2012 year-end results.
Online PR News – 07-March-2013 – Atlanta, GA – MSys, a provider of development and test automation services to storage and telecom vendors, today announced its high double-digit growth in year-over-year revenue as well as similar rise in head count as a part of its 2012 year-end results. The company recorded its growth by relocating its Chennai office to a new state-of-the-art IT Park and by opening an office in Atlanta to support surplus growth and technology collaboration with customers and strategic partners.
Business Highlights and Key Achievements in 2012:
• Increased year-over-year revenue by over 50%.
• Doubled the number of customers by adding several upcoming storage startups as well as by establishing storage vendors.
• Enlarged portfolio of services by adding Citrix Ready partnership, development, and certification practice for VMware and HyperV.
• Increased customer penetration with our test automation as a service model using MSys Test Automation Solutions (MTAS) or industry standard test automation frameworks.
• Doubled our technical support services to meet the growing demands of our customers even in challenging market conditions.
“Our 2012 year end results capped off a year of first-rate performance with strong cash flow. We launched a number of innovations in key areas such as revolutionary end-to-end test automation software (MTAS) and Real Time Load Testing tools (PurpleStrike and PurpleStrike RT). In 2013, we will continue to pursue growth initiatives, launch more creative and cost-effective solutions including our software development and test automation services, and support our existing customers.”
- Sanjay Sehgal, Chairman and CEO, MSys Technologies.
2013 Business Outlook:
The company expects to better execute their Global Business Plan to attain healthy levels of cost savings and upsurge the number of customers.
Few of our business outlooks are:
• Expansion of our offices in Atlanta and Bangalore to well manage our global growth.
• Boost enhancement in test automation as a service model.
• Increase penetration of the company in Telecom and M2M markets.
• Deliver ongoing growth in technical support services.
As per leading market analysts, IT industry as a whole is moving towards the world of convergence of mobile, social media, cloud, and big data platforms much more quickly than we realize – leading to tremendous growth possibilities in the storage, cloud, virtualization, and telecom infrastructure markets which has been the main focus of MSys Technologies since its inception.