Bid online with iCollector on over 350 Antique and Collectible items May 16, 2010
Online PR News – 13-May-2010 – – Pioneer Auction Gallery will be hosting an auction on May 16, 2010. The auction will be featuring, Imperial German Stein Collection, WW2 German Nazi Badges, Helmets, Military items, Over $450,000.00 in Fine Jewelry, Advertising, Books, Postcards & Photos, Badges, Wells Fargo Stagecoach Shotgun, Old Movie Posters, Arts & Crafts, Dick Van Erp Hand Hammered Copper Bowl, Civil War, and much more.
Pioneer Auction Gallery is a Full Service Auction Company. Items sold at their auctions cover a broad range. Examples include Antiques, Collectibles, Fine Art, Coins, Clocks, Ephemera, Jewelry, Vintage Toys, Art Pottery, Phonographs, Vintage Sporting Goods, Advertising Memorabilia, Military Items, Movie Memorabilia & More!
Some items featured in this auction are:
- Antique steins reference book
- Vintage NY Yankees Ralph Houk bouncy ball gumball
- 14k white gold alexandrite and diamond ladies ring
- 1907 imperial German army shooting prize goblet
- Rare 1870 rifle breech design patent drawings
- 1954 "The Desperado" insert movie poster - Wayne M
- Lot of 100+ vintage postcards - incl. Birds Eye Vi
- WW1 us pilot aviator aero wing - Maker Marked Tiff
- 1953 "Killer Ape" lobby card - Jungle Jim - Johnny
This auction will be a great event, which you will not want to miss.
Please Visit the auction at http://www.icollector.com/
iCollector.com was one of the first companies dedicated to trading antiques, fine art and premium collectibles on the Internet.
Today, armed with more than ten years of experience in the Antique and Collectible sector having run thousands of successful Internet auctions, iCollector empowers hundreds of the world’s leading auctioneers with the tools and support to maximize their results broadcasting their auctions live on the Internet.
iCollector.com has facilitated the sale of tens of millions of dollars of merchandise online and continues to provide unsurpassed service and technology to auctioneers wishing to achieve top dollar values for their auction merchandise.