Bharatbook added a new report on "Trucks: Global Industry Almanac" into its market report catalogue for reselling
Online PR News – 13-May-2010 – – Trucks: Global Industry Almanac
Datamonitor''s Trucks: Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Trucks industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135884&rt=Trucks-Global-Industry-Almanac.html )
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry''s prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global trucks market shrank by 11.8% in 2009 to reach a value of $408 billion.
In 2014, the market is forecast to have a value of $620.2 billion, an increase of 52% since 2009.
The market shrank by 13% in 2009 to reach a volume of 13.1 million units.
In 2014, the market is forecast to have a volume of 18.6 million units, an increase of 41.7% since 2009.
The LCV segment accounts for 41.3% of the market''s total value.
The Americas region accounts for 58.4% of the global market''s value.
General Motors accounts for 12% of the total market''s volume.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The trucks market consists of the light trucks market and medium & heavy trucks market. Light trucks include all light commercial vehicles (LCVs) and light buses and coaches (LBCs) weighing up to 3.5 tonnes. This includes pick-ups and vans, but excludes sports utility and similar vehicles. Medium and heavy trucks include commercial vehicles (CVs), buses and coaches (BCs), heavy commercial vehicles (HCVs) and heavy buses and coaches (HBCs). CVs and BCs weigh 3.51 to 16 tonnes and include pick-ups, vans where they fall into this weight range. Sports utility vehicles and similar vehicles are not included. HCVs and HBCs weigh over 16 tonnes.
The market value is calculated in terms of manufacturer selling price (MSP), and excludes all taxes and levies. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2009 annual average exchange rates.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135884&rt=Trucks-Global-Industry-Almanac.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook