Sydney Web Design Company’s Site Shows Functional Layout, Improved Navigation, Rich Content, Social Networking Integration, Enhanced Features and Additional Widgets
Online PR News – 13-May-2010 – – Sydney, NSW / May 7, 2010 – The Web Showroom, a privately-owned Australian web design company that specialises in web design, website development, online marketing, search engine optimisation, content management system and web hosting, has launched its new website last Wednesday. The re-designed site (www.thewebshowroom.com.au), created by the web design company’s in-house digital team, now sports a clean and streamlined layout that embodies The Web Showroom’s forward-thinking vision and commitment to the growing needs of its clients.
The website features bold new colours, a clean uncluttered layout, and an eye-catching slideshow highlighting The Web Showroom’s client portfolio. The casual Internet user has immediate access to the website's major services, client testimonials and design packages.
The website’s enhanced features include:
• Improved Navigation – The web pages are now more intuitive and user-friendly, making it easier for users to find the information that they are looking for and know where they are within the website. The main page’s menu now incorporates drop down sub-menus for easy navigation. Dedicated buttons that links to the website’s client portfolio and customer feedback form are prominently displayed in the homepage.
• Rich Content – The website now incorporates resource information from its blog (www.thewebshowroom.com.au/blog) that contains useful content about web design and website development. Web content is easy to understand.
• Social Networking Integration – Users can now directly communicate with the web designers and website administrators with the inclusion of social networking sites like Facebook (www.facebook.com/thewebshowroom) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/thewebshowroom).
• Enhanced Features – Clean page layouts and enhanced graphics and icons provide users with an improved user experience.
• Additional Widgets – Widgets that geared towards online marketing, such as newsletter subscription and lead generation form are included.
The Web Showroom is pleased to announce its full line of customer support and maintenance services that include content management system, account management, technical support, domain names, email management and hosting. Its marketing services include search engine optimisation, Google Maps optimisation, Pay per Click, and conversion optimisation strategies.
For more information about The Web Showroom’s web design and website development services, visit www.thewebshowroom.com.au/contact.
About The Web Showroom
The Web Showroom (www.thewebshowroom.com.au) is a Sydney-based website development and web design company that has provides professionally built websites for Australian businesses. It specialises in web design, website development, online marketing, search engine optimisation, Google AdWords, CMS, hosting and business emails.