The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global dysmenorrhea market. The report also provides insight into the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to bring a significant shift in the positioning of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insight into the pipeline products within the global dysmenorrhea sector.
Online PR News – 11-May-2010 – – Dallas, TX: ReportsandReports announce it will carry Dysmenorrhea - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016 Market Research Report in its Store.
GlobalData’s report, “Dysmenorrhea - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016” is an essential source of information and analysis on the global dysmenorrhea market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global dysmenorrhea market. The report also provides insight into the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to bring a significant shift in the positioning of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insight into the pipeline products within the global dysmenorrhea sector.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts The global dysmenorrhea therapeutics market was valued at $1.7 billion in 2009. It is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.9% by 2016. This slow growth is primarily attributed to due to the lack of diagnostic techniques, disease awareness and the poor safety and efficacy profiles of the existing therapies. The current competitive landscape consists of only generics and off-label therapies, none of which have a dominant position. The current emphasis has been on treating the symptoms of the disease without providing an absolute cure.
The scope of the report includes:
- Annualized global dysmenorrhea market revenues data from 2001 to 2009, forecast forward for seven years to 2016.
- Geographies covered in this report include the US (United States), the UK (United Kingdom), Italy, Spain, Germany, France and Japan.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases by the mechanism of action being developed and emerging trends. Key classes of mechanism of action include prostaglandin synthetase inhibitors and COX-2 inhibitors.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global dysmenorrhea market. Key market players covered are China Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Vantia Therapeutics, Columbia Laboratories, Merck and Bayer Schering Pharma AG.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessments, market characterization, the unmet needs and the implications for the future market associated with dysmenorrhea.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of the pipeline products and technologies and by identifying companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global dysmenorrhea market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global dysmenorrhea market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain the competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What’s the next big thing in the global dysmenorrhea market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of contents
1 Table of contents 3
2 Dysmenorrhea Market: Market Characterization 6
2.1 Overview 6
2.2 Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics Market Size 6
2.3 Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics Market Forecast and CAGR 7
2.4 Drivers and Barriers for the Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics Market 8
2.4.1 Drivers for the Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics Market 8
2.4.2 Barriers for the Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics Market 9
2.5 Opportunity and Unmet Need 9
2.6 Key Takeaway 10
3 Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics Market: Competitive Assessment 11
3.1 Overview 11
3.2 Strategic Competitor Assessment 11
3.3 Product Profile for the Major Marketed Products in the Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics Market 12
3.3.1 Celebrex (celecoxib) 12
3.3.2 Ponstel (mefenamic acid) 13
3.3.3 Naprelan (naproxen sodium) 14
3.3.4 Cataflam/Voltaren (diclofenac potassium/sodium tablets) 15
3.4 Key Takeaway 16
4 Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics Market: Pipeline Assessment 17
4.1 Overview 17
4.2 Strategic Pipeline Assessment 17
4.2.1 Technology Trends Analytic Framework 17
4.3 Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics – Promising Drugs under Clinical Development 18
4.4 Molecule Profile for Promising Drugs under Clinical Development 19
4.4.1 TJSL Capsules 19
4.4.2 VA111913 19
4.4.3 Lidocaine Vaginal Gel 20
4.4.4 YAZ flex/SH T00186 D (drosperinone & ethinyl estradiol) 21
4.4.5 MK0663 (etoricoxib) 21
4.5 Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics Market – Clinical Pipeline by Mechanism of Action 23
4.6 Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics Pipeline – Pipeline by Clinical Phases of Development 23
4.6.1 Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics – Phase III Clinical Pipeline 24
4.6.2 Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics – Phase II Clinical Pipeline 24
4.6.3 Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics – Phase I Clinical Pipeline 24
4.6.4 Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics – Pre-clinical Pipeline 24
4.6.5 Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics – Discovery Pipeline 25
4.7 Key Takeaway 25
5 Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics Market: Implications for Future Market Competition 26
6 Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics Market: Future Players in the Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics Market 27
6.1 Introduction 27
6.2 China Aoxing Pharmaceutical Co., Inc 27
6.2.1 Overview 27
6.2.2 Dysmenorrhea Portfolio 28
6.2.3 Dysmenorrhea Pipeline Portfolio 28
6.3 Merck 28
6.3.1 Overview 28
6.3.2 Dysmenorrhea Portfolio 29
6.3.3 Dysmenorrhea Pipeline Portfolio 29
6.4 Vantia Therapeutics 29
6.4.1 Overview 29
6.4.2 Dysmenorrhea Portfolio 30
6.4.3 Dysmenorrhea Pipeline Portfolio 30
6.5 Bayer Schering Pharma 31
6.5.1 Overview 31
6.5.2 Dysmenorrhea Portfolio 31
6.5.3 Dysmenorrhea Pipeline Portfolio 31
6.6 Columbia Laboratories 32
6.6.1 Overview 32
6.6.2 Dysmenorrhea Portfolio 32
6.6.3 Dysmenorrhea Pipeline Portfolio 32
7 Dysmenorrhea Therapeutics Market: Appendix 34
7.1 Definitions 34
7.2 Acronyms 34
7.3 Research Methodology 35
7.3.1 Coverage 35
7.3.2 Secondary Research 36
7.3.3 Forecasting 36
7.3.4 Primary Research 38
7.3.5 Expert Panel Validation 39
7.4 Contact Us 39
7.5 Disclaimer 39
7.6 Sources 39
Browse complete report on: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-reports/dysmenorrhea-drug-pipeline-analysis-and-market-forecasts-to-201/
ReportsandReports comprises an online library of 10,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites. Our client list boasts almost all well-known publishers of such reports across the globe. We as a third-party reseller of market research reports employ a number of marketing tools, such as press releases, email-marketing and effective search-engine optimization techniques to drive revenues for our clients. We also provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite727, Dallas, TX 75231