Bharatbook added a new report on "Mobile Applications and Widgets: Portable Applications on Mobile Platforms" which gives the strength of the mobile application marketplace.
Online PR News – 09-May-2010 – – Mobile Applications and Widgets: Portable Applications on Mobile Platforms
Mobile Applications and Widgets: Portable Applications on Mobile Platforms, Third Edition provides a complete understanding of the mobile software marketplace. The reader will learn about mobile applications from the inception and evolution of applications on mobile platforms, to current market trends. The state of the current market is defined through current market statistical data, financial and sales trends, user surveys, and assessing the impressions of news media outlets. Each of the top hardware and software platforms are reviewed and evaluated to provide a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape of the smart phone market. This research is an essential read for any organization directly or indirectly involved in the mobile marketplace. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135416&rt=Mobile-Applications-and-Widgets-Portable-Applications-on-Mobile-Platforms.html )
The reader will gain a keen understanding of the strength of the mobile application marketplace. While not uncommon in such a new technology growth sector, all of the current signs still show that this market's growth is still in its infancy and that it will not reach a growth ceiling for quite some time. Year-over-year, companies are reporting growth numbers exceeding their expectations, and despite floundering in other sectors of the economy, mobile applications have not only shown strength but significant growth over the last 3 years, with plenty of room for that trend to continue.
This research is a necessary read for all of the following: Wireless Carriers, MVNOs and other network providers, Mobile Handset and Smart Phone manufacturers and software developers, large and small software development companies entering or in the mobile space, advertising executives and potential advertisers, traditional bricks or e-commerce companies interested in mobile, any organization interested in monetizing their investment in the mobile space.
Questions Answered in Report:
* Who are the top players in the mobile application space.
* Can the market support more than 2 or 3 top players?
* What are the sales channels, or applications stores to watch?
* Who is making the hottest smart phone hardware?
* What happened to Microsoft and will they make a comeback?
* Is Palm weathering their storm?
* How will HP's purchase of Palm change their strategy?
* Has Apple supplanted Blackberry's dominance in the business arena?
* Is Symbian still holding strong?
* What is Samsung's new play in the market?
* How did Motorola pull off their comeback?
* How are users really using Mobile Apps?
* How often are they spending money on Mobile Apps?
* Is try-before-you-buy really working?
* Is there room for the up-sell after the initial purchase?
* Should a developer concentrate on one platform, or diversify across them all?
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135416&rt=Mobile-Applications-and-Widgets-Portable-Applications-on-Mobile-Platforms.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook