SyncMyMail is pleased to announce the launch of Hosted Exchange 2013 that offers the latest advance technology in cloud computing.
Online PR News – 06-February-2013 – Cape Town – SyncMyMail is pleased to announce the launch of Hosted Exchange 2013 that offers the latest advance technology in cloud computing. The 2013 version of Hosted Exchange is designed to offer businesses with even greater support and versatility than before. It comes with improved scheduling capabilities and the ability to link an email address book with contacts from various social networking sites.
Users are able to synchronize emails, calendars, notifications, reminders, appointments, meetings, and contacts securely and efficiently. This newest version provides mobile syncing abilities that allow users to simultaneously link their smartphones with their PC or MAC. No more missed appointments or scheduling conflicts because this quick synchronization service lets users immediately update their information any place, any time.
As a leader in providing cloud computing solutions, SyncMyMail is proud to offer this new innovative service to their customers. This top of the line service offers 99.99% uptime reliability, which means less downtime that can lead to a loss of sales or customers. The service also includes secure date duplication for added protections and unlimited storage space.
As with all of SyncMyMail's services, Hosted Exchange 2013 includes access to free technical support. In addition, free in-depth, yet easy-to-understand written tutorials that include helpful screenshots are available to all customers, as well as access to its team of highly-trained technicians who are always available through phone, email or live chat.
- Hosted Exchanged 2013 includes mobile syncing capabilities
- 99.99% uptime reliability, which means less downtime
- Includes unlimited storage
- Secure data duplications services
- New integrated calendar and scheduling options are available
- Link email address book with social networking contacts
- Hosting services include SyncMyMail free professional technical support
- Written tutorials with screenshots are available for all customers