Saaspose Newsletter for February 2013 has been published that highlights all newly added information, exciting new features & blogs about Saaspose APIs. Like convert docs to different formats, create PDF from HTML template, convert workbooks to HTML.
Online PR News – 06-February-2013 – Lane Cove, New South Wales – Saaspose Newsletter for February 2013 has now been published that highlights all newly added information, exciting new features & informative blogs about Saaspose APIs & SDKs. This month Saaspose.Words, Saaspose.Pdf & Saaspose.Cells have introduced new features for converting documents to different file formats in Ruby, create MS Word doc & convert to image or PDF file, create PDF from HTML templates, create workbook & convert to HTML, sort worksheet data, extract Text from Images & many more.
Tip of the Month: Saaspose SDK is Available for Android
We apperciate your feedback and suggestions that help us improve our services for a better experience of document manipulation. We have recently released Saaspose SDK for Android to facilitate the Android developers around the world. Now you can enjoy a variety of features for document manipulation in the cloud. For instance, using Saaspose APIs, you can extract text from documents, calculate formula in worksheets, convert PDF to images, extract images and slides from presentations and perform many such operations on the documents in your Android applications. You can integrate the features in your applications through simple steps, all you need to do is download the required SDK and enjoy using a variety of features for your document processing requirements. Stay tuned to our blog, and newsletter for latest updates on Android SDKs and the release announcements. Click here to view more: http://saaspose.com/blog/announcements/archive/2013/01/30/saaspose-sdk-is-now-available-for-android.html
Best of Saaspose API Blogs
Stay tuned with the recent updates, features and announcements of Saaspose APIs through Saaspose Blog.
1. Create PDF from HTML templates Using Saaspose.Pdf examples in Python: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-pdf/archive/2013/01/20/create-pdf-from-html-templates-using-saaspose-pdf-examples-in-python.html
2. Convert a workbook to presentation and merge multiple presentations using Saaspose REST APIs: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-cells/archive/2013/01/18/convert-a-workbook-to-presentation-and-merge-multiple-presentations-using-saaspose-rest-apis.html
3. Create a workbook and convert to HTML using Saaspose.Cells REST API: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-words/archive/2012/12/04/execute-mail-merge-in-your-documents-using-saaspose-words-api-examples-in-php.html
4. Extract Text from Images Using Saaspose.OCR REST Examples In Python: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-ocr/archive/2012/12/18/extract-text-from-remote-image-url-using-saaspose-ocr-rest-api.html
5. Sort worksheet data using Saaspose.Cells REST API: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-cells/archive/2013/01/03/sort-worksheet-data-using-saaspose-cells-rest-api.html
Latest From the Documentation
During the month of January 2013, we have added many examples for various features of Saaspose file format APIs in our documentation. These examples have been added in Saaspose.Words, Saapose.Cells, Saaspose.OCR and Saaspose.Pdf. You can utilize these examples in Python, Ruby and PHP to incorporate features in your applications such as protect documents, extract text from images. sort worksheet data, create PDFs from HTML templates etc. You may view a complete list of examples for each API in the following announcement posts:
- Saaspose REST API Documentation Changes Introduced During The Month Of January 2013: http://saaspose.com/blog/announcements/archive/2013/01/30/saaspose-rest-api-documentation-changes-introduced-during-the-month-of-january-2013.html
- Saaspose.Words REST API Documentation Changes Introduced During The Month Of January 2013: http://saaspose.com/blog/announcements/archive/2013/01/30/saaspose-words-rest-api-documentation-changes-introduced-during-the-month-of-january-2013.html
Saaspose API SDK Updates
During the month of January 2013, we have introduced new features in our SDKs for different programming languages like Ruby and Python. There is a list of features available for each API on Github and you can download the required SDK. There are few improvements made in Saaspose.Cells and new features have been added in Saaspose.Pdf. For more details, you may refer to the following announcement about Saaspose REST API Features Implemented in SDKs During the Month of January 2013: http://saaspose.com/blog/announcements/archive/2013/01/30/saaspose-rest-api-features-implemented-in-sdks-during-the-month-of-january-2013.html
Collect your copy of Saaspose December, 2013 edition
Collect the English version of this Newsletter: http://saaspose.com/blog/newsletter/archive/2013/02/01/february-2013-newsletter.html
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Ask your question from Saaspose Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/saaspose?ref=ts
Saaspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066