a new report on "Retail Banking Competitor Tracker - February 2010" which gives detailed insight into new product developments within retail banking.
Online PR News – 29-April-2010 – – Retail Banking Competitor Tracker - February 2010
Retail Banking Competitor Tracker is a monthly product providing updates on key events relating to major players in retail banking across the globe. Covering major developments such as M&A activity, market entries and withdrawals, partnerships, product innovation, and customer targeting, the Retail Banking Competitor Tracker provides succinct summaries of key stories. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=134207&rt=Retail-Banking-Competitor-Tracker-February-2010.html )
* Information on new product developments, mergers and acquisitions, distribution and partnerships.
* Insight on how the major retail banks are adapting to the ever changing economic climate.
Citibank expands in Asia.
BNP Paribas - there's an app for that.
Banamex and Accival establish Mexico's first virtual bank.
Reasons to Purchase
* Provides a definitive source of information on all your competitors' key strategies.
* Offers insight into how the competitive landscape is evolving through M&A activities, partnerships and organic growth.
* Detailed insight into new product developments within retail banking.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=134207&rt=Retail-Banking-Competitor-Tracker-February-2010.html
Contact us at :
Global knowledge research Centre
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131