Bharatbook added a new report on "Energy efficiency a review of potentials and experiences across Europe" which gives opportunities in the European energy efficiency market.
Online PR News – 29-April-2010 – – Energy efficiency a review of potentials and experiences across Europe
The European energy efficiency service market is undergoing rapid expansion as a result of increasing environmental awareness, rising energy prices and the introduction of legislative and regulatory environmental measures. This market offers multiple opportunities for both utilities and independent energy service companies operating across the energy value chain in both B2B and B2C markets. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=134216&rt=Energy-efficiency-a-review-of-potentials-and-experiences-across-Europe.html )
* A forward-looking benchmark of the relative appeal of the energy efficiency market across the EU27, supported by then key energy structural metrics.
* Energy consumption and intensity forecasts; power prices; capacity margin forecasts; and an assessment of consumer 'green' appetite and credentials.
* Analysis of successful programs, and indications of where future market opportunities in the European energy efficiency market might lie.
* Information on successful partnerships between energy service companies and utilities and analysis of why these have worked.
The relative attractiveness of European energy efficiency markets will shift considerably over the next few years from their current position. By 2015, Datamonitor expects Germany, Sweden, Italy and the Netherlands will provide the strongest overall potential for the take-up energy efficiency products and services.
Germany, Sweden, Italy and the Netherlands display the greatest power efficiency market potential for new market entrants over the next five years, whereas Germany, Italy and the Netherlands display the greatest gas efficiency market potential for new market entrants over the same period.
Utility players in the B2C market have based their offerings either on information diffusion services or efficiency enhancing products and services. In both cases, several utilities are producing increasingly sophisticated and targeted approaches, in an attempt to differentiate their offering and capture greater market share.
Reasons to Purchase
* Determine which countries have the highest market attractiveness and competitive intensity scores, referenced against annual energy market spend.
* Compare and contrast energy efficiency service offerings and successful strategies employed by both utility and non-utility energy service companies.
* Benchmark competitors' offerings in order to determine where future opportunities in the European energy efficiency market lie.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=134216&rt=Energy-efficiency-a-review-of-potentials-and-experiences-across-Europe.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook