PocketStaff is a new staffing management system designed for the hospitality and events industry. Accessible both online and as an iPhone application, scheduling, communicating and attendance tracking has never been easier.
Online PR News – 01-February-2013 – London, UK – Traditionally, scheduling and communication requires a lot of paperwork, time, and effort, but not anymore! PocketStaff is a new UK-based staffing management system which lets you manage and staff events with the click of a button.
Created with the events and hospitality industry in mind, PocketStaff helps restaurants, hotels and event companies become more efficient when it comes to labour management. The solution consists of two platforms - a web portal for employers to contact and manage their staff, and a mobile application for employees. The system enables managers to:
• Maintain an up-to-date database of employees' personal details and employment records
• Keep staff updated on company news
• Create and manage events without hassle
• Know who is available to work on which days without wasting time and effort contacting every employee
• Schedule and send shift requests directly to employees' phones
• Upload PDF documents and important information so employees arrive at work prepared
• View and export reports to facilitate daily operations, payroll and other tasks
Through the system, employees are given on-the-go access to their schedule, work details and important company news. All staff members – whether full-time or casual – can maintain an instant and professional connection with their employers.
PocketStaff allows companies in the industry to enhance their staffing methods, and also offers a free trial for employers to see how easily the system can be integrated into current habits. Scheduling, communicating and attendance tracking has never been easier.