President and Owner of FranNet for the Pacific Northwest, Blair Nicol, has today announced the staging of a free workshop that will focus on business startup concepts; how to choose the right franchise; how to finance your business.
Online PR News – 31-January-2013 – Lake Oswego – The FranNet of Pacific Northwest hosted free live workshop, scheduled to take place January 22, 2013 from 1pm to 2:30pm PST at their business address (4800 SW Meadows Rd., Suite 300, Lake Oswego , OR 97035, USA), is geared towards individuals who want to start a business.
This workshop, according to President Nicol, will provide prospective entrepreneurs answers to the following:
• What is franchising & what are the benefits of franchise ownership?
• What factors should I consider when selecting a franchise?
• What is the disclosure document?
• Are there good Business-to-Business franchises?
• How do I make a safe decision in purchasing a franchise?
• How do I know what is the right franchise for me?
• What are the best financing methods in today’s economy?
• What does it cost to buy a business or a franchise?
• How can I evaluate my potential to become a successful franchisee?
• How can I prepare prior to shopping at a franchise exposition?
With virtually every consumer product or service available through a franchise business, according to Mr. Nicol, the franchising business has over 3,100 franchise concepts available today in almost 300 industries with over $2 trillion dollars in revenue per year with outlets employing over 12 million people.
“Therefore, I see this workshop presenting a great opportunity for individuals who are seeking financial freedom, a better lifestyle or control over their professional careers, to gain valuable insight into what the insiders know about Franchising,” says Mr. Nicol, who through FranNet, has been helping entrepreneurs find the best business opportunities since 1987. Find out which business franchise is best for you! We will match you to the right franchise opportunity for your goals and lifestyle.
For further information, please visit the following website:
FROM: FranNet, 4800 SW Meadows Rd., Suite 300, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA (www.franchiseoregon.com)
MEDIA CONTACT: Blair Nicol, President and Owner of FranNet for the Pacific Northwest, 503 534 3695, firstname.lastname@example.org