Datamatics Global Services (DGSL), the global Information Technology (IT) and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) organization partnering several fortune 500 companies globally for delivering next-generation business solutions today announced the financial results
Online PR News – 01-February-2013 – Mumbai – Datamatics Global Services Q3FY13 consolidated Net Sales up 24.7% YoY
at Rs. 143.13 crore
Q3FY13 Results Media Release
FY12 Sales: Rs. 441.89 crore
FY12 EBIDTA: Rs. 50.37 crore
Headquartered in Mumbai (India), with 22 offices globally in 8 countries – 11 in India, 5 in U.S., 1 in UK, 1 in Germany, 1 in Australia, 1 Singapore, 1 in Switzerland and 1 in Bosnia.
Industries served - Banking & Finance, Insurance, Publishing, Manufacturing, Research and Retail.
Caters to Business processes - F&A, Enterprise Document Management, Portal Management, Publishing Solutions, Application Development, Support & Testing, Data warehousing & Analytics, Engineering & Embedded solutions, Billing solutions, Enterprise Content etc.
Partners several fortune 500 companies and has undertaken alliances with leading companies like – IBM, Microsoft etc.
For more information:
Varad Kamini Arora
Head - Corporate Communications
Datamatics Global Services Limited
Saif Mogal, Fortuna PR
+91 98339 79161
Mumbai, January 29, 2013: Datamatics Global Services (DGSL), the global Information Technology (IT) and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) organization partnering several fortune 500 companies globally for delivering next-generation business solutions today announced the financial results for the third quarter ended as on December 31, 2012.
Q3FY13 Performance – Consolidated basis (QoQ)
▪ The Company’s revenues increased by 6.6% to Rs.143.13 crore as compared to Rs. 134.31 crore during Q2FY13
▪ EBIDTA increased by 14.8% to Rs. 14.98 crore as compared to Rs. 13.05 crore in Q2FY13
▪ EBIDTA margin increased by 80 bps to 10.5% as compared to9.7% in Q2FY13
▪ Net profit after minority interest marginally declined to Rs 7.56 crore as compared to Rs. 7.59crore during Q2FY13
▪ Earnings per share stood at Rs. 1.28 during Q3FY13 as compared to Rs. 1.29 during Q2FY13
Q3FY13 Performance – Consolidated basis (YoY)
▪ The Company’s revenues increased by 24.7% to Rs. 143.13 crore as compared to Rs. 114.81 crore in Q3FY12
▪ EBIDTA was at Rs 14.98 crore as compared to Rs. 15.18 crore in Q3FY12
▪ EBIDTA margin decreased by 280 bps to 10.5% as compared to 13.2% in Q3FY12
▪ Net profit after minority interest declined by 14.2% at Rs. 7.56 crore as compared to Rs. 8.82 crore during Q3FY12
▪ Earnings per share stood at Rs. 1.28 during Q3FY13 as compared to Rs. 1.5 during Q3FY12
Q3FY13 Performance – Standalone basis (QoQ)
▪ The Company’s revenues increased by 7.2% to Rs.48.31crore as compared to Rs.45.06crore during Q2FY13
▪ EBIDTA declined by 22% to Rs.9.25 crore as compared to Rs. ¬¬11.86 crore in Q2FY13
▪ Net profit after tax declined by 28.58% at Rs. 6.07 crore as compared to Rs. 8.5 crore during Q2FY13
• The Company has signed a strategic alliance with Temis to offer End-to-End solution from Content Transformation to Semantic Enrichment. The inclusion of this service will add value to the range of services offered by Datamatics.
• The Company hassigned an MOU with The Indian Merchants’ Chambers. This is an initiative to givecompetency based Vocational training in the areas of IT / ITES; hence providing employment opportunities to larger section of the society.
• The company has further strengthened its Global Leadership team by appointing Sanjay Verma as Chief Sales Officer.Sanjay will manage the key and strategic accounts of Datamatics; and provide strategy and direction to the Global Account Management team.
Commenting on the numbers posted, Mr. Rahul Kanodia, Vice Chairman & CEO, Datamatics Global Services, said - “Our numbers reflect our ability to perform against all odds. The quarter under review was a mixed one for us. The sentiments in the U.S. continued to improve; coupled with strong growth registered in Eastern European and Indian markets, we were able to deliver strong topline growth. However, in wake of increased employee expenses and operating cost, our margins remained under pressure. Having laid a credible and robust foundation of our businesses covering promising geographies and segments, we remain confident of delivering promising numbers both financially as well as operationally.”
About Datamatics Global Services Ltd.
Datamatics, a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 Companies is a global provider of Information Technology (IT) and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) and Consulting services. The company provides business aligned next generation solutions to a wide range of industry verticals that help enterprises across the world overcome their business challenges and achieve operational efficiencies. These solutions leverage innovations in technology, knowledge of business processes, and domain expertise to provide clients a competitive edge.
Datamatics specializes in Engineering & Embedded Services, Finance & Accounting Services, Information Management, IT Consulting, IT Services, Publishing Services, Research & Analytics, Smart Document Processing, Billing & Payment Solutions, and Online Retail Solutions.
Datamatics has been conferred with many industry awards globally. A few of them include: In 2012, Datamatics was recognized as the 6th highest growing company by DQ Top 20. The Company was featured in a leading Analyst Firm's "Competitive Landscape: Strategic Document Outsourcing, Asia/Pacific" report. Datamatics has been featured amongst four categories in GS100 list and along with 2 of its clients won the Information Week EDGE awards . For two consecutive years- 2011 & 2010, the Company was also featured amongst the Global Top 10 Mid-Tier Industry Specific BPO Service Providers in the Global Services 100 list. The company was ranked amongst the top 20 leaders in financial services (Insurance, Banking & Markets) by International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) in 2011.In 2010, became was the proud recipient of Global HR Strategy Award & HR Leadership Award at Asia's Best Employer Brand Awards 2010. Received HR Super Achiever Award at Asia Pacific HRM Congress in 2009. Datamatics is the first Indian company to have won the International Asia Pacific Quality Award in the Services Category in 2007. 'The BlackBook of Outsourcing' ranked Datamatics third amongst document process outsourcing providers globally in 2007 and Top 50 Managed Outsourced Vendors in 2006.
Visit www.datamatics.com for more information.
Some of the statements in this update that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include our financial and growth projections as well as statements concerning our plans, strategies, intentions and beliefs concerning our business and the markets in which we operate. These statements are based on information currently available to us, and we assume no obligation to update these statements as circumstances change. There are risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events to differ materially from these forward-looking statements. These risks include, but are not limited to, the level of market demand for our services, the highly-competitive market for the types of services that we offer, market conditions that could cause our customers to reduce their spending for our services, our ability to create, acquire and build new businesses and to grow our existing businesses, our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, currency fluctuations and market conditions in India and elsewhere around the world, and other risks not specifically mentioned herein but those that are common to industry.