Bharatbook added a new report on "Using Technology to Improve Credit Risk Oversight" examines the growing exposure to credit losses that drive the adoption of credit risk oversight strategies and technologies.
Online PR News – 28-April-2010 – – Using Technology to Improve Credit Risk Oversight
While governments and regulatory bodies are trying to revive their economies and are pressuring banks to increase their lending, the industry's ability to manage credit risk remains weak. This situation is boosting a re-evaluation of credit risk management processes and underlying technologies, in order to minimize the exposure to current and future credit losses. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=134204&rt=Using-Technology-to-Improve-Credit-Risk-Oversight.html )
* The report examines the growing exposure to credit losses that drive the adoption of credit risk oversight strategies and technologies.
* It provides insight into the integration of credit risk with other risks and the blending of business processes and technologies.
* The recommendations provide the necessary intelligence for enterprises to formulate their technology strategy and for vendors to align their offerings
Bankers should focus on stronger governance in order to establish efficient measurement systems, and strengthen the credit culture within an organization. Although in many cases banks already have credit risk management systems in place, they were, for the most part, bypassed or ignored with a false confidence in securitization.
The focus on oversight demands that banks provide a more comprehensive view of their credit risk exposure. One of the main needs is to record and monitor risks, so that a bank is always completely aware of its overall credit risk exposure. Therefore, banking organizations need to implement much more advanced systems to manage risks and capital.
Reasons to Purchase
* Gain insight into the challenges faced by retail banks seeking to improve their credit risk oversight practice.
* Gauge how market conditions are shaping the development trajectory of the credit risk management discipline.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=134204&rt=Using-Technology-to-Improve-Credit-Risk-Oversight.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook