Skyline Exhibits, a leader in trade show marketing, presents a new LED Arm Light that promises to make custom trade show displays more affordable and a banner stand last longer. Requiring less energy than halogens, the LED doesn't put out UV rays that can damage graphics.
Online PR News – 28-January-2013 – EAGAN, MN – The new LED Arm Lights from Skyline Exhibits offer exhibitors many benefits and few drawbacks. These new wall-washing lights are more energy efficient than a 200W halogen bulb, cooler to the touch and safer for custom graphics than traditional bulbs. Since they do not emit any UV rays, the arm lights can extend the life of a banner stand and other custom trade show displays graphics.
Highlights of the Wall Washing LED Arm Lights:
• Energy Efficient. The LED Arm lights use 24W of electricity, 88% less than halogen bulbs, yet delivers comparable light due to the wall washing design and bright white color.
• Long-lasting. The LED bulb has an expected bulb life of 30,000-50,000 hours, compared to 2,000 hours for halogens.
• Durable. LEDs handle packing and shipping well, making them a dependable choice in lighting.
• No UV Rays. LEDs do not emit Ultra-Violet (UV) rays that can fade and damage fabrics.
• Cooler Lighting. The LED Arm Lights are cool to the touch, making them safer and easier to pack up quickly.
• Approved for use in any trade show marketing venue, including Las Vegas.
"The new LED Arm Lights are an energy-efficient and affordable lighting option when compared to halogen bulbs. They are an excellent choice for exhibitors who are concerned about their energy consumption as well as those who are looking for a long-lasting, competitively-priced alternative to halogens," explained Mike Thimmesch, Director of Customer Engagement, Skyline Exhibits (www.skyline.com).
Available in black or silver, the sleek and unobtrusive design helps the LED Arm Light blend in to any display. Lights can be used singly or daisy-chained to achieve double-use with only one transformer.
"These lights are flattering to any display. They've been designed to emit a warm, white light at 4500 kelvins, which allows for truer color representation than other types of lighting. There are multiple LEDs built in to the light board to provide uniform light distribution, yet the swivel head design allows exhibitors to focus the light on a specific spot if they choose making the product supremely flexible to meet the exhibitors needs," noted Thimmesch.
About Skyline Exhibits: Skyline Exhibits is North America’s leading brand of exhibit systems. Known for high-quality products and services, cost-saving portability, innovative functionality, creative design and exhibitor education, Skyline has nearly 100 Design Centers in North America and representation in over 30 countries. The company manufactures a broad range of products for trade shows and events – from banner stands and pop-up trade show displays to large custom modular exhibits. With over 20 integrated exhibit systems, state-of-the-art production of large-format graphics and options for exhibit rental and services, Skyline provides exhibit solutions for virtually any size or budget.