Aarkstore announce a new report "Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 27-April-2010 – – Thermo Fisher Scientific - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Thermo Fisher Scientific - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is engaged in the scientific equipment industry. The company’s scientific equipment includes analytical instruments, equipment, reagents and consumables, software and services for research, manufacturing, analysis, discovery and diagnostics. The company provides its products and services under two known brands namely Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts and employs 33,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $9,746.4 million during the fiscal year ended December 2007, as compared to the revenue of $3,791.6 million in the fiscal year 2006. The operating profit of the company was $974.4 million during fiscal year 2007, as compared to the operating profit of $242 million in 2006. The net profit was $761.1 million in fiscal year 2007, as compared to the net income of $168.9 million in 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Thermo Fisher Scientific required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Thermo Fisher Scientific in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Thermo Fisher Scientific
-Data is supplemented with details on Thermo Fisher Scientific history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585