CPUBoss.com launches as an easier way to look up and compare processors that power personal computers, servers, and mobile devices. CPUBoss aggregates thousands of data points from across the web to centralize CPU specs in one place.
Online PR News – 28-January-2013 – Waterloo ON – CPUBoss.com launches as an easier way to look up and compare processors that power personal computers, servers, and mobile devices. CPUBoss aggregates thousands of data points from across the web to centralize CPU specs, benchmarks, and reviews in one page, eliminating the need to hunt for information.
“We're launching CPUBoss as a user-friendly way to find and compare the best CPUs” said Chris Reid, co-founder of CPUBoss. “Whether you are building a computer and are trying to decide which Intel or AMD processor performs the best, or you are a tech enthusiast who wants to read up on the mobile processors that are powering the latest smartphone or tablet devices, we can help.”
Some of the features that make CPUBoss unique are the ability to:
• Search for the best CPUs by 50+ criteria (e.g. performance or best value)
• Show head to head comparisons between CPUs with the pros and cons of each
• Summarize CPU features and benchmark data in a visual, easy to read format
• Aggregate key snippets of CPU reviews from across the web in one place
• See what CPUs are powering mobile devices, desktops, servers, and laptops
About CPUBoss: CPUBoss.com is a Waterloo, Ontario based startup that makes it easier to find and compare the best processors, no matter what anyone’s specific criteria is. CPUBoss catalogues thousands of processors, parsing available data and perspectives to understand what the web knows about a product. The site then takes that intelligence and personalizes it for every single user so they can find a CPU that is right for them.