Dell, Salesforce.com, SIEMENS Energy Inc. and others share how strategy, innovation and customer feedback lead to business results
Online PR News – 25-January-2013 – Miami/ Florida – Satmetrix, the Net promoter Software Company, will hold its seventh annual Net Promoter Customer Experience Conference on Jan. 31- Feb. 1, 2013 at the Eden Roc Renaissance in Miami Beach. This year’s conference will focus on the heart of customer experience by concentrating on customer loyalty, gaining the competitive edge and living the customer experience philosophy. Attendees will learn how adopting a complete Net Promoter system delivers impressive business and economic results.
Executives from leading companies and industry experts will come together to share best practices for using Net Promoter as a systematic way to improve customer experience and brand loyalty. Conference sessions will demonstrate how elevating a company’s Net Promoter system and using the score effectively can give it an advantage over the competition and differentiate it. Attendees will also discover how to use social media strategically to turn vocal customers into loyal promoters and increase positive social sentiment.
More than 30 business leaders will illustrate how they have used Net Promoter to increase customer loyalty and business performance. Keynote speakers include:
• Joseph Jaffe, author of Flip the Funnel
• Fred Reichheld, author of The Ultimate Question 2.0, Bain Fellow and founder of Bain & Company's loyalty practice`
• Bobbi Dangerfield, president, commercial sales operations, Dell
• Charlie Chase, president and CEO, FirstService Brands, Inc.
• Richard Owen, co-author of Answering the Ultimate Question and Satmetrix CEO
• Wendy Lea, CEO, Get Satisfaction
• Don Peppers, founding partner, Peppers & Rogers Group
• Deborah Eastman, chief customer officer, Satmetrix
The conference will also feature case studies and perspectives from business leaders at EMC, Symantec, ShelfGenie Franchise Systems, TeamHealth, Driven To Excel, Member Loyalty Group, United Rentals, Salesforce.com, G Adventures, NO NET Solutions, Kronos Incorporated, SIEMENS Energy, Inc., Starlims, HouseMaster, Forrester, and Ipreo. These presentations will cover increasing profits, leveraging the Net Promoter Score, gaining loyal customers, building a companywide Net Promoter culture and more.