Environmental Hygienists introduce the Building Care Pro training and certification program for the thorough inspection and repair of building maintenance problems and building defects.
Online PR News – 25-January-2013 – Mesa, Arizona – The Environmental Hygienists Association now offers Building Care Pro™ to inspect, check, and repair residences, offices, workplaces, and other commercial buildings, hospitals, schools, and other public buildings in California, Arizona, Las Vegas, USA nationwide, Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, and elsewhere in Asia.
Environmental Hygienists train and certify qualified companies and individuals as a Building Care Pro™ to inspect for and repair the following types of maintenance problems and building defects in homes and commercial buildings:
1. Roof leaks, siding leaks, plumbing line leaks, concrete slab water line breaks, and appliance water leaks (e.g., dishwasher and washing machine);
2. Exterior water penetration and flooding into crawl spaces and basements;
3. High humidity (above 70%) that drives mold growth;
4. Inadequate building ventilation and improper venting of kitchen, exhaust, and dryer vents;
5. Energy losses caused by improper insulation, air duct leaks, and holes in roofs, floors, and exterior walls;
6. Dirty and mold-infested heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) ducts;
7. Toxic mold infestation hidden inside walls, ceilings, floors, attics, crawl spaces, basements, and heating and cooling equipment and ducts;
8. Bacteria, virus, and odors (such as urine and cigarette smoke smells);
9. Dirt, mold-infested, and bug and bacterial infestation of carpeting, padding, floors, walls, and ceilings;
10. Building defects, fire hazards, and safety hazards;
11. Lead paint and lead in water health hazards;
12. Radon exposure (second biggest cause of lung cancer);
13. Rat, mice, termite, and other pest infestations; and
14. Burglary, robbery, assault, and other security problems.
For professional building maintenance, help, solutions, training, and certification, please contact Phillip Fry, service and training manager, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or phoning 480-217-7173, or visiting the website www.buildingcarepro.com.