Think Capitals' New Payroll PayCard is an effective way to increase efficiencies in the following areas for companies and employees: time, energy, and money. Money, time, and paper—employers save it as well as employees all with a payroll paycard.
Online PR News – 23-April-2010 – – Think Capital Advisors New payroll PayCards, (http://www.thinkcapitaladvisors.com) known as Payroll Debit Cards assist all size companies with green initiatives and immediately increasing retained earnings. Think Capital will donate .10 per employee payroll card to an environmentally friendly charity until the end of May 2010.
Governments, not-for-profits, and for-profits can experience the savings of a paperless payroll system with Think Capital’s new payroll paycard solution with special Earth Day pricing.
Think Capital Advisors offers a simple, innovative, cost-effective alternative to paper checks for distributing funds to both unbanked and banked employees. Paying employees with a Think Capitals' new payroll paycard (aka Employee Debit Card) provides the convenience and flexibility of electronic payroll in a secure, card-based solution - without the need for the employee to have a bank account. All employees qualify for a Think Capital payroll paycard, regardless of credit history.
Employers can extend electronic payments to employees who don't qualify for direct deposit with a Think Capital payroll paycard (aka Employee Debit Card). A Think Capital Payroll debit card, or Payroll PayCard, works for unbanked workers, temps, seasonal workers, geographically dispersed employees and various other Employer uses.
The Think Capital new Payroll PayCard, or Employee Debit Card, is Ideal for payroll and the following services: expense reimbursement, termination pay, emergency funds, per diems, settlements, meetings and travel.
How the Think Capital Advisors Payroll PayCard works: Thinks’ PayCard serves as a virtual account for employees, providing the conveniences of a bankcard - without requiring a bank account beforehand, and all employees qualify. Employers can load in under a minute via fax, phone or internet.
• Employers transfer payroll funds normally -- just like direct deposit, no changes internally
• Think Capital Advisors and partners load funds to each employee's paycard in real time for immediate use.
• Employees use their Think Capital payroll paycard to access funds -- at one of the largest ATM networks or pins based sales transaction -- or write a check against the balance.
Employers enjoy the convenient, secure payments for employees with the Think Capital Payroll PayCard.
Thinks' new Payroll PayCards provide significant advantages for employees versus paper checks.
• Flexible access to funds. The Think Capital PayCard is accepted worldwide at point-of-sale locations and ATM locations
• More secure and economical than check cashing services
• PIN-based security with logo card
• Free, secure online access to account information
• Cardholder Packets and Customer Service are available in English and Spanish
• Simpler, less expensive processing for employers
PayCards reduce the expense of paper-check production, distribution and reconciliation.
• Eliminate lost checks and check fraud
• Funds transferred instantly and securely
• Immediate distribution of expense reimbursements and termination pay
• Easier, more efficient employee time management solutions
Think Capitals' new Payroll PayCard is an effective way to increase efficiencies in the following areas for companies and employees: time, energy, and money. Money, time, and paper—employers save it as well as employees all with the new payroll paycard from Think Capital Advisors.