Leading online retailer and maker of custom and in stock lace front wigs, LaceFront-Wig.com, has recently revamped the online storefront to provide enhanced shopping and security features.
Online PR News – 22-April-2010 – – JACKSONVILLE, FL - LaceFront-Wig.com has recently revamped its popular online storefront for lace front wigs. New website features were added to make the site more user-friendly. The updated features include:
• A new blog that provides shoppers with the latest trends and new research and development of lace front wigs, how to apply and care for lace front wigs, research and testing reporting of the best glues, tapes, adhesives, and shampoo and conditioners to maintain a lace front wig.
• How-to videos that provide instruction on how to measure one's head for a custom lace front wig and how to apply and care for lace front wigs.
• Color samples, length guides and assistance in choosing the right hair color and length for the look that the shopper desires.
• An enhanced security page for check out. The site offers a verified secure authorized merchant system.
• Enhanced online chatline so that customers can chat with the company if they have any questions.
"Our website's updated design and features illustrate our commitment to educate people on how to take care of the lace front wigs so that their return on investment is higher and lasts a long time. We are also reaching out via Facebook and Twitter to provide information and news on promotions and sales to our customers," said Julia W. Strunk, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for LaceFront-Wig.com Inc. (http://www.lacefront-wig.com/).
The company prides itself on providing the best lace front wigs for black women, made from high quality hand-picked remy human hair. The company also prides itself in providing natural-looking wigs for women of all races. All lace front wigs are hand-tied for a very natural look. The lace front is made from a mesh cap that allows ventilation to create a breathable cap. The strands are knotted onto the mesh which allows the lace front wig to give the appearance of hair growing directly from the wearer's scalp.
About LaceFront-Wig.com Inc.:
LaceFront-Wig.com was launched out of necessity by Julia W. Strunk when she started noticing hair loss. As an executive in the hair industry, Strunk was looking for superior quality hair that looked natural. When she didn't find the quality wigs she desired, Strunk saw a void in the market of wigs for black women and started the company.