SEO firm provides Internet marketing techniques and tips for Google Caffeine, Yahoo and Bing based on recent studies.
Online PR News – 21-April-2010 – – SEO firm provides Internet marketing tips and techniques for increasing organic traffic and reducing click through for Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Including the impending Google Caffeine infrastructure and algorithm update. Each of these tips and strategies are firmly grounded in best practice methods and include both on and off site SEO Internet marketing techniques designed to increase conversions. Techniques derived from a recent case study of these three Search Engines.
The actual study involved an examination of Google, Yahoo and Bing SERP (Search Engine Results Page) similarities, webmaster guidelines and best practice methods compiled from established sources. A study performed by Irbtrax SEO Social Media Internet Marketing. For additional information and resources related to Internet Marketing, SEO and website optimization contact Irbtrax or visit their website:
1. Review Meta Title and Description Tags (MTDT)- Primary and sub MTDT assist with accuracy of site indexing and helping reduce SERP click through. Examine MTDT to ensure they are accurate, concise and relevant to the content contained on each page. If regional searches are important to a business consider creating a new page and using a geographic keyword enhanced URL.
2. The Title Tag should contain an important keyword search phrase of the proper length or it will be truncated. A truncated Title tag does not look professional. A Description Tag offers a chance to clearly and concisely explain what the site offers and why people should visit. Including a quantifiable benefit or selling point will help reduce SERP click through. Reducing SERP click through will result in more traffic. More traffic will result in more leads or sales.
3. Optimize website content as often as possible. Content should be relevant to a site's theme, products or services. It's also important if this content contains words that are identifiable with the intended target market, concise and contains subtle selling points or quantifiable benefits. Content should persuade visitors to take action resulting in more views, leads or conversions.
4. Analyze and improve Site/page download times- While it's not yet clear how much emphasis Google or other Search Engines are placing on site down load times the following has become obvious: Slow loading websites frustrate visitors. Frustrated visitors look elsewhere for their needs. They will back click off a website and visit the competition. Resulting in a poor conversion rates and lost leads. Keep in mind that many searches are now being done by I-phones and this trend is increasing monthly. Many I-phone connections tend to be similar to 56K dial up services. Performing a Y2K technology test is highly recommended especially because indications are that Search Engines will be increasing the weight that download times carry at some point in the near future.
5. Provide fresh and updated website content as opportunities present themselves. Fresh and updated content reflects a site that's not stagnant. Visitors take notice of information that's outdated. A target audience's search trends change so it's important to monitor them and change content to reflect this. Failure to do so will allow the competition to gain an advantage and attract visitors that clicked off a site.
6. Include only Quality outbound links in a website- There are high quality and low quality outbound links. High quality outbound links are links that are relevant to a website's core subject or service. Avoid link exchange offers (cross linking) that don't relate at all to a site's business or service. A website should contain high quality outbound links that educate or persuade visitors. This will increase their Time On Site and lead to more conversions while reducing redundant text.
7. Create Quality inbound links- Avoid 'link farming' at all costs. Link farming is the paying for multiple inbound links that are submitted to obscure sources. Indications are that these practices can result in a site being penalized by Search Engines. See the Google webmaster forum for precise information. The most effective and highest rated links are those that are created organically through articles, Social Media platforms, press releases, and human edited industry related directories, news or resource sites.
For additional resources and information on SEO, Social Media and Internet marketing visit the Irbtrax website displayed below the 'Media' section of this release.
For current and high quality news announcements from businesses worldwide, follow Online PR News on Twitter: http://twitter.com/onlineprnews
About: Irbtrax provides specialized Social Media Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, and Market Research Solutions for businesses seeking a competitive advantage. Including optimizing your on and offsite Web Marketing efforts for Google Caffeine and using traditional methods in non traditional results oriented ways.