In 2012, there was unprecedented positive interest in hCG for weight loss. To meet the ongoing consumer demand for the hCG diet in 2013, the IAPAM is helping physicians enter this lucrative, cash-based market
Online PR News – 09-January-2013 – NV – Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, January 09, 2013 -- The IAPAM has trained over 750 physicians on how to effectively offer hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin) for “substantial early weight loss” to their patients. To date, well over 30,000 patients have successfully lost weight on hCG using the IAPAM's Exclusive Clean Start hCG Diet (www.hcgtraining.com), based on Dr. Simeons manuscript, Pounds and Inches.
Join the IAPAM for its first hCG Training session of 2013, on January 25, 2013, and prepare to offer the IAPAM’s Clean Start hCG Weight Loss program to the flood of New Year's Resolution patients who want to lose weight.
The IAPAM’s exclusive Clean Start hCG Weight Loss Training Program and Patient Resources Kit includes everything a physician needs to add this program to a practice, such as:
- Detailed IAPAM hCG Program Protocols
- Patient selection criteria
- Common medical hCG contraindications
- Consent forms, medical history forms
- The Clean Start Patient hCG Resource Kit (including the ENHANCED hCG Patient Guidebook, NEW hCG Cookbook, A Daily Food Journal, An Instructional DVD and 2 hCG Program Tip Sheets)
- Patient PowerPoint presentations for the waiting room
- Phone scripts & call logs for your staff
- Legal/Insurance considerations, and current FDA status
- hCG ordering information and special pharmaceutical hCG pricing
- Special hCG Facebook discussion forum and access to the IAPAM's exclusive hCG “Ask an Expert” panel
- VLCD/LCD diet programs
- Meal replacement diet programs
- Ketogenic based diet programs
- Utilizing B6/B12 injections in weight loss
- Using prescription appetite suppressants in weight loss
- Metabolism testing as a profit center
- Laser assisted lipolysis
- Listing of one's hCG Clinic in the IAPAM's NEW hCG Diet Clinic Directory (www.hcgtraining.com/hcg-diet-clinics)
The IAPAM's respected Clean Start hCG program is taught by true hCG experts who operate hCG weight loss clinics, and who have completed the hCG Protocol themselves. This allows physicians and their staff to learn from the faculty's vast experience.
Finally, the IAPAM's hCG Training is the only Physician hCG Training program in North America approved for a special medical malpractice rate for those who have attended and have been certified by the IAPAM. This medical malpractice coverage is not offered to any other hCG training program.
For additional information or to REGISTER for the January 25th, 2013 hCG Training, please contact the IAPAM, at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 708, or visit iapam.com/physician-weight-loss-training-using-hormones
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: botox ® training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director, International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM), 1-800-219-5108 ext. 708
848 N. Rainbow Blvd, #713
Las Vegas, NV 89107
1-800-219-5108 x 708