Bharatbook added a new report on "Cloud Computing Adoption In The APAC Life Sciences Industry" Provides actionable recommendations for technology vendors looking to offer cloud computing solutions.
Online PR News – 17-April-2010 – – Cloud Computing Adoption In The APAC Life Sciences Industry
This analysis pack looks at the issues of cloud computing adoption within the pharmaceuticals and bio-tech industries of Japan, China, and India. It is based upon a survey conducted in the second half of 2009 with the results published in November 2009 and looks at the propensity to adopt cloud computing. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=134189&rt=Cloud-Computing-Adoption-In-The-APAC-Life-Sciences-Industry.html )
* Evaluates the responses of a total of 50 life sciences companies from India, China, and Japan.
* Discusses which types of companies are more likely to invest in cloud computing solutions, based on key demographic and IT information.
* Provides actionable recommendations for technology vendors looking to offer cloud computing solutions.
Delivering new functionality to business users is the highest priority for those pharmaceutical companies looking to invest in cloud computing. This bodes well for SaaS in particular as IT departments look to quickly deploy business process-centric functionality via solutions such as CRM.
Reasons to Purchase
* Gain insight into the cloud computing investment plans for a total of 50 life sciences companies in Japan, China, and India.
* Understand Ovum's opinion on how best to engage with life sciences companies for cloud computing solutions.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=134189&rt=Cloud-Computing-Adoption-In-The-APAC-Life-Sciences-Industry.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook