AIM partners with the 2013 Australian Remuneration and Reward Forum
Online PR News – 05-January-2013 – St Kilda, VIC – AIM Victoria is very pleased to be partnering with Akolade to present the 2013 Australian Remuneration and Reward Forum. This immersive 3-day event is your opportunity to discover all the latest trends and developments in global remuneration and reward strategy, as well as strengthen your understanding of the latest compliance and legislative changes. This year's forum will explore ideas on how to refine and improve your reward strategy under increasingly restrictive economic conditions. Once again, AIM Victoria & Tasmania are working to bring you the top industry leaders together with relevant, useful business courses to extend your business training in an event environment.
AIM Victoria & Tasmania have forged many partnerships over the years, shoring up an unequalled business training knowledge bank, making their business courses available on an entire array of company sectors, types and management training needs.
This is a not-to-be-missed event for anyone interested in gaining greater insight into the current state of the reward industry and a better understanding of how to invigorate staff and promote loyalty and longevity. It's a fantastic opportunity to network with other HR professionals, Benefit and Compensation Managers and Total Rewards Manager from a broad cross-section of organisations. This year's speakers include:
• Yolande Foord, Executive Director Remuneration and Reward, Telstra
• Dave Edwards, Group Reward & Recognition, BHP Billiton
• Brenda Garrard-Forster, Human Resources Director (APAC MEA), Brightstar Corporation
• Dr Kylie Ward, Director Human Resources, RMIT Training
• Donna Dorey, Head of Remuneration, Reward and Talent, Bupa Australia
• Lianne Power, National Remuneration Benefits & HRIS Manager, Raytheon Australia
• Allison Park, Associate HR Director, NTT Data Australia
• Kevin Murphy, Senior Manager Performance and Reward, CGU
• Adnan Altaf, Global Compensation & Performance Team Leader, Lend Lease
• Sabiha Vorajee, Manager HR Operations, Star Track
• James Wright, Reward and Employee Engagement Manager, RedBalloon
• Jarius Ashworth, Partner – Reward, Aon Hewitt
• Nigel Gray, Remuneration and Reward Manager, Aurecon
• Paul Cooper, Remuneration Manager, SP Ausnet
Best of all, Akolade is inviting AIM Victoria & Tasmania members to purchase tickets for the forum at a preferential rate.
publisher name - Australian Institute of Management Vic & Tas
complete address - Management House 181 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda, VIC
zip - 3182
email - firstname.lastname@example.org