Mathis Plumbing Heating and Air announces a second partnership with a company renowned for its high quality and ultra modern green technology. Through its partnership with North Road Technology, Mathis Plumbing Heating and Air will be helping local customers in the Greensboro, South Carolina area install The Geyser heat pump water heating systems. The heat pump water heaters save money for the homeowner in the long term and in the short term with rebates from the South Carolina government.
Online PR News – 16-April-2010 – – Mathis Plumbing Heating and Air Helps You Save Money!
Although most homeowners are not aware of it, heating water is typically the second largest cost of energy in your home. The largest is, of course, heating and air conditioning. Every year, the average family can spend as much as $600 on hot water. Mathis Plumbing Heating and Air are invested in the environment and helping their customers save money. The Geyser heat pump water heating systems from North Road Technology is a welcome combination of both goals for Mathis Plumbing Heating and Air. Homeowners that refer to Mathis Plumbing Heating and Air are open to our rebate program. Installing environmentally friendly technologies, like the ones from North Road Technology, fit perfectly with the tax incentives the government of South Carolina offers its citizens. These rebates are typically between $700 and $4,300 and are handled entirely by Mathis Plumbing Heating and Air for our customers.
Why Use The Geyser From North Road Technology?
- When added to your existing water tank, makes use of a renewable energy source – the air in your basement, garage or utility room – to heat your water.
- By using this renewable energy source, you significantly reduce the use of electricity, oil, gas, or propane, which means a safer and healthier environment for you and your family.
- The U.S. Government now offers a tax credit of 30% to support the use of Renewable Energy appliances.
It can be connected to nearly any electric, gas, oil, or propane water heater in your home or business.
- Being the most efficient translates into having the lowest operating costs – you will notice the savings immediately after installation!
If you are installing the Geyser together with a gas, oil, or propane water tank, it is recommended that you contact a professional installer.
- An added benefit of dehumidifying and cooling the air surrounding the unit.
- Dehumidifying benefits of the Geyser reduces mold and mildew in the basement or utility room, and offers a more comfortable living environment for you and your family.
For Installation & Setup, Call For A Quote
About Mathis Plumbing Heating and Air
Mathis Plumbing Heating and Air prides itself in being an industry leader for award winning professional service. They are also champions in the field of green technology. If you are looking to save money with modern energy saving heating, plumbing, and cooling technology, Mathis Plumbing Heating and Air is the experienced group of professionals that you are looking for.
Mathis Plumbing Heating and Air is pleased to announce that it is joining forces with North Road Technologies. In addition to other quality products that Mathis Plumbing Heating and Air installs for their customers, they will now carry The Geyser. A top of the line heat pump water heating system, Mathis Plumbing Heating and Air is here to help you install the system, understand its use and features, and help ensure that you receive the rebates and tax incentives that the state of South Carolina provides.
For more information about Heating and cooling Greenwood SC and Air Conditioning Service Greenwood SC, Visit: http://www.mathisplumbingheatingair.com/
President / Owner
c 1321 Reynolds St. Extension
Greenwood, SC 29648
PH: (864) 229-7117
FX: (864) 229-5726