Saaspose Newsletter for January 2013 has been published that highlights all newly added information, exciting new features & blogs about Saaspose APIs. Feature like executing mail merge in docs, extract text from remote image URL& splitting PDF etc.
Online PR News – 04-January-2013 – Lane Cove, New South Wales – Saaspose Newsletter for January 2013 has now been published that highlights all newly added information, exciting new features & informative blogs about Saaspose APIs & SDKs. This month Saaspose.Words, Saaspose.OCR & Saaspose.Cells have introduced new features for executing mail merge in documents, extracting text from remote image URL, splitting PDF files, encrypt & decrypt workbooks, split excel documents & manage annotations, Google cloud storage Integration with Saaspose APIs & many more.
Tip of the Month: Integrate Google Cloud Storage with Saaspose APIs
Your valuable feedback has always played a vital role in helping us improve our services. We have moved a step forward and are pleased to announce the integration of Google Cloud storage with Saaspose file format APIs. We have previously provided support for several storage options such as Windows Azure,Google Drive, Amazon S3 and Dropbox storage. Now you can integrate your Google Cloud account with Saaspose cloud APIs and get involved in a whole new experience of document manipulation. For quick and easy access to your data around the world, you just need to follow few simple steps of configuration and get started with document processing tasks in the cloud. Upload your documents on Google Cloud storage and enjoy a variety of document manipulation features for different file formats. Keep tuned in to our blog, and documentation. Click here to view more about Google cloud storage integration: http://saaspose.com/blog/announcements/archive/2012/12/04/google-cloud-storage-integration-with-saaspose-file-format-rest-apis.html
Best of Saaspose API Blogs
Stay tuned with the recent updates, features and announcements of Saaspose APIs through Saaspose Blog.
1. Split PDF files using Saaspose.PDF REST API: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-pdf/archive/2012/12/13/split-pdf-files-using-saaspose-pdf-rest-api.html
2. Manipulate images of different file formats using Saaspose File Format REST APIs: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-apis/archive/2012/12/20/manipulate-images-of-different-file-formats-using-saaspose-file-format-rest-apis.html
3. Execute mail merge in your documents using Saaspose.Words API examples in PHP: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-words/archive/2012/12/04/execute-mail-merge-in-your-documents-using-saaspose-words-api-examples-in-php.html
4. Extract Text From Remote Image URL using Saaspose.OCR REST API: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-ocr/archive/2012/12/18/extract-text-from-remote-image-url-using-saaspose-ocr-rest-api.html
5. Append a list of documents using Saaspose.Words REST API: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-words/archive/2012/12/08/append-a-list-of-documents-using-saaspose-words-rest-api.html
Latest From the Documentation
During the month of December 2012, we have added many examples for various features of Saaspose file format APIs in our documentation. These examples have been added in Saaspose.Words, Saapose.Cells and Saaspose.Pdf and Saaspose.Slides. You can utilize these examples in PHP and .NET to incorporate features in your applications such as execute mail merge, split MS Word documents, encrypt a workbook, merge multiple presentations, convert local PDF file to HTML etc. You may view a complete list of examples for each API in the following announcement posts:
- Saaspose.Cells REST API Documentation Changes Introduced During The Month Of December 2012: http://saaspose.com/blog/announcements/archive/2012/12/26/saaspose-cells-rest-api-documentation-changes-introduced-during-the-month-of-december-2012.html
- Saaspose.Pdf REST API Documentation Changes Introduced During the Month of December 2012: http://saaspose.com/blog/announcements/archive/2012/12/26/saaspose-pdf-rest-api-documentation-changes-introduced-during-the-month-of-december-2012.html
Saaspose API SDK Updates
During the month of December 2012, we have introduced new features in our SDKs for different programming languages like .NET, Ruby, Java and Python. There is a list of features available for each API on Github and you can download the required SDK. The new features are added in most of our APIs such as Saaspose.Words, Saaspose.Cells, Saaspose.Pdf etc. These features include convert workbooks, PDF files, MS Word documents to other file formats, encrypt workbook, extract text from local file, etc. For more details, you may refer to the following announcement: http://saaspose.com/blog/announcements/archive/2012/12/27/saaspose-rest-api-features-implemented-in-sdks-during-the-month-of-december-2012.html
Collect your copy of Saaspose December, 2013 edition
Collect the English version of this Newsletter: http://saaspose.com/blog/uncategorized/archive/2013/01/01/january-2013-newsletter.html
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Ask your question from Saaspose Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/saaspose?ref=ts
Saaspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066