Bartsoft Inc., has released the big update for both the iPhone and iPad versions of eCard Express and eCard Express HD. The update includes new cards and frames (New Year, Invitations, Christmas).
Online PR News – 27-December-2012 – Mississauga – Announcing that Bartsoft Inc., a Canadian based company, has released the big update yet for both the iPhone and iPad versions of eCard Express and eCard Express HD. The update includes new cards and frames (New Year, Invitations, Christmas). eCard Express now offers a total of more then 300 greeting cards and frames in 19 categories. All cards can be shared via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Evernote and Flickr at no extra cost!
eCard Express application enables users to create and customize greeting cards with high quality stickers, frames, pre-written text templates, and personal photos or images from the iPhone / iPad photo library or camera. The app also allows users to save their creation to "My Cards", which is essentially an in-app library of all user-saved creations and a very convenient way to put together eCards for iPod users on the go, since it does not require a network connection until actually sending the cards.
eCard Express is very intuitive and straightforward even for a novice iPhone user. With a very well designed user interface and Retina display graphics it makes the creation process significantly more enjoyable.
* Over 300 high quality greeting cards and frames to choose from
* Add photos from the device library to a selected frame
* Spice up, customize and personalize eCards with the best quality clip art "stickers"
* Add a personal message in color and with an artistic font
* Pinch and drag the text to place it on card or below the card
* Pre-written text templates for all occasions. There are 55 free text templates to start off and more than 330 phrases are available via In-App purchase
* All cards can be saved to the in-app MyCards library and edited later on
* Save eCards directly to device photo library
* Share cards over Email, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Evernote and Flickr! Facebook fan can now post it directly to a friend's wall
* eCard Express employs an in-app card library so the creations can be saved on the go and sent when a Wi-Fi connection is available
* Optimized specifically for iPad retina display, and recipients that will be receiving cards by email on their Mac's and PC's
* More cards, frames and stickers are already on their way for new updates
* iPhone, iPod touch, iPad (Android tablet and phone versions also available).
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 174 MB (iPad), 155 MB (iPhone)
Pricing and Availability:
eCard Express 2.0 for iPhone and eCard Express HD 2.0.1 for iPad are $1.99 USD each (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
eCard Express HD (iPad)
eCard Express (iPhone)
Video (Demo) - iPad:
Video (Demo) - iPhone:
BartSoft is a web and mobile application development company based in Mississauga, Canada. We provide mobile application development (iOS, Android, Blackberry) website design and programming, animation, and game development for clients from all over the world (Canada, United States, Australia, Great Britain, Germany, Netherlands, and others). Copyright (C) 2012 BartSoft Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Press release created by http://www.AppShrink.com