Bharatbook added a new report on "Country by country" ensures clear and simple comparisons of one country with another, including key variables such as GDP growth, inflation, exchange rates and balance of payments.
Online PR News – 13-April-2010 – – Country by country
The economic outlook for 2010 for over 180 countries. Clear and simple comparisons of one country with another, including key variables such as GDP growth, inflation, exchange rates and balance of payments. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=2694&rt=Country-by-country.html )
Features of this product
* The 2010 edition of this annual report predicts the economic outlook for over 180 countries. Macroeconomic forecasts for 2010 are supported by five-year historical data.
* Regional and global forecasts provide an overview of all factors influencing world trade throughout 2010.
* The report ensures clear and simple comparisons of one country with another, including key variables such as GDP growth, inflation, exchange rates and balance of payments.
For your business to thrive in 2010, you need answers to the following questions:
* Which countries will see growth next year and which will decline?
* Where will fiscal and monetary policy provide a stable environment for foreign investment?
* Where could currency crises, inflation and other macroeconomic problems disrupt your business?
* Where might elections, political instability and policy reversals influence the decisions you take?
2010: country by country gives you detailed insight into political and economic trends as well as forecasts for over 180 countries in 2010. In one compact volume, it provides you with a convenient way to chart the future course of every country where you have interests and gather invaluable information on countries that are unfamiliar to you. Regional and global forecasts are also included.
Prepared by the expert team of over 650 country specialists, each forecast is the most rigorous and authoritative you will find. All are based on the projections for the world economy in 2010, ensuring that you can compare one country's economic performance with any other.
2010: country by country contains important comparative data. It includes league tables of the world's 20 fastest- and 20 slowest-growing countries. At a glance, you can identify those countries with the best prospects - and those to approach with more caution.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=2694&rt=Country-by-country.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook