Diet2Go is not an ordinary weight-loss application. It's first weight-loss application that combines a large selection of diet plans, adjustable meal reminders, and all around guidance throughout the entire weight-loss process.
Online PR News – 08-April-2010 – – Ljubljana, Slovenia - Startup application development company SimpLabs has released their first iPhone title Diet2Go, a free weight-loss application which introduces an innovative approach to managing your weight. After choosing your plan from a large database, you can adjust your meal schedule and have meal reminders integrated directly into your iPhone calendar. The application offers additional weight-loss tips and tricks, as well as recommendations and success-estimates based on your physical characteristics, activity levels, and food preferences. The diets are created exclusively for this application, are updated weekly, and offer a wide range of weight-loss plans to suit all preferences. The Diet2Go plan manager is a successful dieting tool that will guide you through weight loss day by day, meal by meal.
- The largest and constantly growing collection of diet plans for every lifestyle, taste, and preference
- Weight-loss estimates based on your physical characteristics and activity levels
- The Diet2Go plan manager that will guide you through your personal weight-loss plan day by day, meal by meal
- Meal reminders integrated into your phone's calendar
- Lots of weight-loss Tips & Tricks
- Automatic diet updating
- New diet plans every week
- Supports imperial and metric units
- Twitter and Facebook integration
- Simple and intuitive user interface
* iPhone or iPod touch
* OS 3.1 or higher
Pricing and Availability:
Diet2Go is free and available exclusively through the App Store in the Healthcare & Fitness category.
SimpLabs is a small company based in Slovenia, Europe. The company was founded in 2009 by Damjan Malis. We specialize in quality software for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android, and J2ME. All Material and Software (C) 2010 SimpLabs - All Rights Reserved. Apple, iPod, iPhone, iPad, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.