Week-Long Event Runs From December 10-14th, 2012
Online PR News – 07-December-2012 – Toronto – The festive season can be hectic time of the year, which is why Harlequin wants to give you a reprieve from all that hustle and bustle. Whether you can spare one hour or several, stop by the online Harlequin Holiday Open House the week of December 10th to partake in some of the festivities. In celebration of its 10th anniversary, the Holiday Open House has been extended to a week-long event (instead of its usual day-long format) and features over 150 authors, live chats with Harlequin editors and authors on writing the latest holiday stories, tips on how to eat healthy throughout the merry season and free recipe downloads. The Open House has new events daily and runs from December 10-14th.
Here is a snapshot of events taking place at the 10th annual Harlequin Holiday Open House:
• Harlequin Non-Fiction experts discuss tips for managing the holidays with minimal stress
• New York Times bestselling author Brenda Novak and friends share thoughts on Small Town Christmases
• Live chats with authors and editors: Who Wants to be a Duchess" Introducing Harlequin KISS and more…
• Sharing faith-filled holidays with Love Inspired historical authors
• Recipes, free book downloads, “Naughty and Nice” wallpapers and more
• Coupon codes for discounts on your favorite Harlequin books and ebooks
So whether your holidays twinkle, sparkle, glisten or glow, please join us for a jolly good time at our Open House. To see the full list of events or to join in on the fun, visit http://community.Harlequin.com.
For more information, or to set up an interview with the Harlequin Community spokesperson, Jayne Hoogenberk, please contact:
Melanie Dulos/Tiffany Shiu
(416) 416-445-5860 ext. 7008 / 7189
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com