SEO Internet Marketing firm provides free tips and strategies for improving your Search Engine Optimization results for Google, Bing, and Yahoo based on recent research.
Online PR News – 02-April-2010 – – SEO Internet Marketing firm provides nine free detailed tips and techniques for improving the results of your Search Engine Optimization and Internet marketing strategies for Google, Bing and Yahoo. This information is based on recent research including the impending full launch of Google Caffeine. The importance of these Internet Marketing optimization strategies is that each of them are firmly grounded in White Hat SEO Best Practice methods and applicable to all major Search Engines.
According to Irbtrax founder Scott Moir- "Independent studies show a large number of websites still aren't applying best practice techniques. This is unfortunate because we've personally witnessed well applied SEO techniques increase traffic and rankings."
For information, news and updates specifically pertaining to Google Caffeine visit:
The following free tips and strategies are being provided by Irbtrax SEO Social Media Internet Marketing.
1. Optimize and update website content on a regular basis- Content should be relevant to a site's theme, products or services. It’s also important if this content clearly written, concise and contains selling points. Examples of selling points are specific ROI, case studies and satisfaction guarantees. Vague content will not answer your visitors questions resulting in lost business opportunities when they seek their answers from your competition’s website.
2. Review your Meta Title and Description Tags (MTDT)- Your MTDT are very important due to search relevancy and accuracy of site indexing. Clear, concise, and informative Meta Tags produce higher ranking SERP's.
3. Review your sub MTDT- It’s also important to evaluate your sub MTDT to ensure they are accurate, concise and relevant. Accurate and effective sub MTDT can often rank higher than your primary landing page Meta Tag.
4. Your Title and Description Tags should contain your most important keyword search phrases. Be sure they are the proper length or they will be truncated.
5. Your Description Tag offers you a chance to clearly and concisely explain what you offer and why people should visit your site. Including a quantifiable benefit or selling point will help reduce click-through. Reducing click-through will result in more traffic. More traffic will result in more leads or sales.
6. Update website content on a regular basis- Content contained in news sections, Blogs or other visible areas that isn’t updated reflects a site that’s stagnant. A site that’s perceived to be stagnant does not reflect well a good online image of for your company. Additionally, search trends change so it's important to monitor them and change your content to reflect this. Failure to do so will leave the door open for your competition to gain higher SERP's
7. Analyze and improve your Site/page download times- While it's not yet clear how much emphasis Google or other Search Engines are placing on site down load times what is clear is the following: Slow loading websites frustrate visitors. Frustrated visitors look elsewhere for their needs. They will back click off your website and visit your competition. Resulting in a poor conversion rates and lost leads. Keep in mind that many searches are now being done by I-phones. Many I-phone connections tend to be similar to 56K dial up services. Performing a Y2K technology test is highly recommended.
8. Include only Quality outbound links in your website- There are high quality and low quality outbound links. High quality outbound links are links that are relevant to your website's core subject or service. Avoid link exchange offers (cross linking) that don’t relate to your business or service. Your website should contain high quality outbound links that educate or persuade your visitors. This will increase their Time On Site and lead to more conversions.
9. Create Quality inbound links- Avoid 'link farming' at all costs. Which involves paying for multiple inbound links that are submitted to obscure sources. This practice can result in your website being penalized by the major search engines. The most effective and highest rated links are those that are created organically through articles, Social Media platforms, press releases and human edited industry related resource sites.
For additional details on how your company can its SEO efforts for the Major Search Engines including the impending full launch of Google Caffeine visit the Irbtrax website displayed below the 'Media' section. You may also contact Irbtrax by phone or using their private Online Feedback Form.
For leading edge SEO Social Media Internet Marketing and Market Research information follow Irbtrax on Twitter: http://twitter.com/IrbtraxSeo
For high quality and informative press releases follow Online PR News on Twitter: http://twitter.com/onlineprnews
About: Irbtrax provides results oriented Social Media Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, online Public Relations and Market Research Solutions for businesses seeking a competitive advantage. Irbtrax specializes in using traditional methods in non traditional ways but highly effective ways.
This release was SEO and Social Media enhanced by Irbtrax