The IAPAM's December 7 session of its comprehensive Physician Clean Start hCG Training program is the final hCG training session of 2012.
Online PR News – 04-December-2012 – Las Vegas, NV – Las Vegas, NV, December 04, 2012 -- Currently, in the US, "more than 35 percent of adults are obese....or have a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or higher," according to F as in Fat: How Obesity Threatens America's Future 2012.
To capture this "enormous" patient market, the IAPAM's December 7th Physician hCG Training program (http://www.hcgtraining.com) is the last training session available for physicians who want to add hCG for weight loss to their practices for January 1st of the New Year.
The IAPAM's Clean Start hCG Physician Weight Loss Training offers physicians a full-day of intensive education on the clinical best practices of hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin) for weight loss, lipotropic injections and Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) programs, and a comprehensive overview of the business and profitably of adding hCG for weight management to a practice.
Physicians and their staff will learn the exclusive IAPAM hCG for Weight Loss Protocol, based on Dr. Simeons manuscript, Pounds and Inches (http://www.iapam.com/dr-simeons-pounds-and-inches-manuscript.html). The IAPAM's program gives physicians and their staff, "everything they need to start offering medical weight loss programs to their patients immediately upon returning to their practices," emphasizes Jeff Russell, Executive Director of the IAPAM, and one of the IAPAM faculty instructors presenting at the IAPAM's hCG training.
The IAPAM seminar includes:
1. A detailed overview of the exclusive IAPAM hCG Protocol & best practices
* Understanding of VLCD/LCD diet programs
* Patient selection criteria
* Common medical contraindications
* Current FDA status & requirements
* Legal/Insurance considerations and special access to hCG Medical Malpractice Insurance Program
* Weight Loss Practice Advertising & Marketing Tips and Strategies.
2. Attendees receive a sample of the NEW Clean Start hCG Weight Loss Patient Kit ( http://iapam.com/aesthetic-resources/clean-start-weight-loss-program ), which includes:
* Patient education DVD, that gives patients an overview of the entire program, and answers the most common questions.
* Patient Guidebook, that explains the program in detail, including over 50 program tips, as well as over 20 pages on the all important “maintenance” phase of the program. It includes information on: portion size, the Glycemic Index, how to read a nutritional label, tips on how to combat emotional eating and cravings.
* Quick Tip Sheets giving the most important tips and a take away shopping list complete with calorie counts.
* Cookbook with over 50 recipes for all 3 phases of the weight loss program.
* Food Journal for patients to record their daily food intake.
3. Also, physicians receive:
* Weight Management Practice Operational Manual.
* Patient Charting Forms, Medical History & hCG Consent Forms.
* Phone scripts & call logs for staff.
* Special Pricing for hCG and Meal Replacement Products.
* Patient PowerPoint presentations for the waiting room.
* Listing in the IAPAM's NEW hCG Diet Clinic Directory.
Finally, the IAPAM's full day hCG training is the only medical weight loss training in North America approved for a special medical malpractice rate for those who have attended and have been certified by the IAPAM.
All of the IAPAM's hCG Medical Weight Management seminars have sold out, and there are only a few spaces left in the December 7th, 2012 session, so to REGISTER, click HERE ( https://www.logiforms.com//formdata/user_forms/16595_5537226/54844/ ), visit http://www.hcgtraining.com, or contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext 708.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting: Jeff Russell, Executive-Director, International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM), 1-800-219-5108 ext. 708
Jeff Russell, Exec. Dir.
848 N. Rainbow Blvd, #713
Las Vegas, NV 89107
1-800-219-5108 x 708