Andrisoft, a developer of advanced traffic monitoring and network protection solutions, announces the WANGUARD 5.0 software platform. WANGUARD provides traffic anomalies detection and a traffic policy enforcement module that protects networks from DDoS attacks.
Online PR News – 24-November-2012 – Timisoara/Romania – WANGUARD 5.0 adds the following new major features:
- New extensible traffic decoders for traffic graphs, accounting and anomalies: TCP, TCP+SYN, UDP, ICMP, OTHER, BAD, HTTP, SSL, MAIL, DNS, FACEBOOK, IPSEC
- An unique, fully-featured traffic thresholds system
- A new Flow Collector that supports NetFlow v9, IPFIX, sFlow, 32bit AS
- The new traffic capturing framework that includes a wireshark-like, web-based Packet Analyzer
- Combined Reports
- Over 100 other improvements
For more information on Andrisoft WANGUARD 5.0 and its features, please visit http://www.andrisoft.com/software/wanguard.
Andrisoft was founded in early 2006 with a strong business focus on software development, implementation and support of applications needed in Network Operation Centers. The company provides complete traffic monitoring and accounting, network protection and policy enforcement solutions for IP networks using the scalable, innovative, high performing WANGUARD software platform.