Aarkstore announce a new report "Agricultural Products in Europe" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 31-March-2010 – – Agricultural Products in Europe industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Agricultural Products industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry’s recent performance and future prospects
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
* The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
* Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
* Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
* Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market’s competitive landscape
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The agricultural product market is considered here as having six segments: cereals (barley, wheat, maize, rice, etc); fruit, vegetables, roots and tubers (apples, cabbages, potatoes, etc); oilcrops and pulses (lentils, soybeans, linseed, etc); sugarcrops and sweeteners (sugar, etc); spices and stimulants (coffee, ginger, etc); and nuts (walnuts, almonds, etc). It excludes livestock and poultry, fisheries, forestry, etc. The market volumes reflect supply (consumption) in each country, calculated on the basis of production plus imports minus exports. No allowance is made for changes in stock levels; also, forage crops and wastage are not included. Agricultural products are valued at producer prices, except for products sold directly to consumers, where retail prices are used. Any currency conversions included in this report have been calculated using constant 2008 annual average exchange rates.
The players shown in the leading companies section of this report are all food retailers, for which agricultural products are significant parts of their total sales.
For the purpose of this report Europe is deemed to comprise of Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, the Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
The global figure comprises of the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe.
The Americas comprises Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela, and the US.
Asia-Pacific comprises Australia, China, Japan, India, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan.
Table of Contents :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 3
CHAPTER 1 Market Overview 7
1.1 Market Definition 7
1.2 Research Highlights 8
1.3 Market Analysis 9
CHAPTER 2 Market Value 10
CHAPTER 3 Market Volume 11
CHAPTER 4 Market Segmentation I 12
CHAPTER 5 Market Segmentation II 13
CHAPTER 6 Five Forces Analysis 14
6.1 Summary 14
6.2 Buyer Power 15
6.3 Supplier Power 16
6.4 New Entrants 17
6.5 Substitutes 18
6.6 Rivalry 19
CHAPTER 7 Leading Companies 20
7.1 Carrefour S.A. 20
7.2 Tesco Plc 23
7.3 Metro AG 25
7.4 Ahold 28
CHAPTER 8 Market Forecasts 31
8.1 Market Value Forecast 31
8.2 Market Volume Forecast 32
CHAPTER 9 Macroeconomic Indicators 33
CHAPTER 10 Appendix 34
10.1 Methodology 34
10.2 Industry Associations 35
10.3 Related Datamonitor Research 35
For more information, please visit :