Steel Space was by Sennheiser - renowned for their amazing products, which bring a complete balance between perfect sound and the latest state of the art technology, for their national tour.
Online PR News – 21-November-2012 – New York, NY – Steel Space was by Sennheiser - renowned for their amazing products, which bring a complete balance between perfect sound and the latest state of the art technology, for their national tour. Steel Space provided the venue in which people could see, touch and try all the new line products of Sennheiser. This is how Steel Space devised the SPLITE – a mobile listening experience that occurred on the east coast, traveling around different locations in New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Philadelphia and Florida.
The tour happened in the period of three months and used SPLITE and a SP20 unit which was specially designed for providing the maximum customer listening experience.
The SPLITE - the perfect pop-up store and was chosen by Sennheiser to present indoors their high end products for the Christmas season. For larger outdoor location event the SP20 unit allows for higher traffic and more visibility.
• Unit fully operated SPLITE unit by Steel Space using custom built trailer and truck
• Complete set-up of SPLITE unit in high end shopping malls in less than 30 minutes
• Fully branded interior and exterior with eyecatching Sennheiser graphics
• Ground level for easy access and great visibility with both types of units
• Quick setup of a SP20 using our unique leg system at different exterior locations
• Integration of technology: Wireless internet access, music streaming, interactive IPad stations, audio-video equipment all to increase customer experience • 2 IPad listening stations allowing for customer interaction
• 2 custom built sound booths for a private listening experience
• Unique HD800 headset levitation display from artist Nils Guadagnin
For more information visit: http://www.steelspaceproductions.com/
About Steel Space:
The offices of Steel Space Productions are based in area of Greater Montreal. The main manufacturing facility is located in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu. In addition there are representatives of Steel Space in all of Canada’s largest cities as well as partnerships in Europe and the United-States.
The Steel Space container is a versatile promotion tool. It can be converted into a VIP lounge, a pop-up store, a mobile restaurant, a trade show booth, an entertainment stage, an ATM center, an interviewing studio, and many more other possibilities.
Steel Space units could be used form the outside and the inside. The structure of the unit is equipped with retractable awnings and weatherproof furniture for exterior use and resistant to high winds. For indoor events, Steel Space units can easily be installed in the majority of congress and convention centers.