Bloggers and authors can leverage their content knowledge to earn more as freelance media spokespeople.
Online PR News – 16-November-2012 – Fairport, NY – An upcoming teleseminar will teach bloggers and authors how to leverage their topic expertise to earn thousands of dollars as a freelance media spokesperson.
“Get Paid to Promote Your Book or Blog: How to Become a Freelance Media Spokesperson” at 7 p.m. EST on November 27, 2012, features Deb Durham, owner of SPOKESPERSONS PLUS NETWORK® and So You Want to Become a Spokesperson. During a 75-minute interview with Sandra Beckwith, publisher of the free Build Book Buzz newsletter, Durham will discuss:
• How your expertise translates to paid spokesperson assignments
• Why you’re more attractive to a consumer brand than Jennifer Anniston or the company’s head of R&D
• Typical spokesperson tasks and responsibilities
• How much you can expect to earn
• The three things you must do to find and attract spokesperson work
• Tips for creating a showcase video that will seal the deal
• The single most important element needed to get you spokesperson assignments
In addition to helping consumer brands find just the right expert for their publicity campaigns, Durham helps authors, bloggers, and others learn how to attract, find, and secure spokesperson assignments. Beckwith, an author, blogger, and book marketing coach, has been a paid media spokesperson for RCA and the Soap & Detergent Association.
Visit http://buildbookbuzz.com/how-to-become-a-freelance-media-spokesperson/ to learn more and register for the teleseminar.
For more information, contact Sandra Beckwith, email@example.com.