Bharatbook added a new report on "Global Femtocell Market" which analyze global femtocell equipment market according to technologies and applications.
Online PR News – 30-March-2010 – – Global Femtocell Equipment Market (2009–2014)
Network operators started showing interest in femtocells in 2007, following which the technology evolved from a test product to a mainstream market within a very short span of time. Developed economies such as Japan and Western European nations are expected to be the preferred market for femtocell vendors as these regions have very high rates of mobile and broadband penetration. Such markets are expected to provide immense opportunities in terms of revenues and market growth because femtocell equipment is easier to deploy at places where broadband facilities are already available. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=133390&rt=Global-Femtocell-Market.html )
The global femtocell market is projected to grow from $230 million in 2009 to $4.6 billion in 2014. The market is expected to have a high CAGR of 82.6% from 2009 to 2014 due to the large size of the mobile phone market. The U.S. is expected to have the largest femtocell market in 2010 and is also expected to have the highest CAGR of 84.5%. The benefits femtocells offer to both network operators and end users form the most important factor driving market growth. The benefits for operators include significant cost saving for backhauling and reduced subscribers churn because of better network coverage. Subscriber enjoys the benefits of reduced call charges and better experience of mobile internet applications such as video download and live games on mobile internet.
Scope of the Report
This report aims to analyze global femtocell equipment market according to technologies and applications, providing the market estimates and forecasts for these segments in all major geography markets. The report categorizes the market as follows:
• Femtocell equipment market by technologies:
IU-H and IMS/SIP
• Femtocell equipment technology market by applications:
Home, small and medium enterprises, remote areas and underground tunnels and basements
Each section will provide market data, market trends, and drivers and opportunities accompanying the market tables for different geographic regions. The report also draws an in-depth competitive landscape, profiling the key players and the top-selling products in the market. In addition to 29 company profiles, the report also identifies the competitive developments in the global femtocell market, including mergers and acquisitions, agreements and collaborations, and new product/ technology launch.
What makes our reports unique?
• We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown up to level 5.
• Each report is about 250 pages with 50+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 300 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
• No single report by any other publisher provides market data for all the segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
• We provide 10% customization- normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
• 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and the market’s cash cows (BCG matrix). We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
Key questions answered
• Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
• What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
• Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
• Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
• How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=133390&rt=Global-Femtocell-Market.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook